Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If anyone really wants it… I put that Don Taylor small block book on watchlist. Just got a notification-$120
Rebuild Sb Mopar Hp83 book by Don Taylor

I still find it interesting how they are priced... being that I don't know if one author has some secret sauce on the work required...or just tells the story of the work just that much better... the graphics and photos in the Taylor book appears inferior to the newer book by Burt...

Mat's point that it's probably just the fact that it's out of print (1982 I think) the Burt book is 2008.

Had a hard time finding this book too!
342235394_1423908691698972_585361621703765201_n.jpg

Got Dakota done. After trying 3 different mopar radios i ended poppong in a sony head unit. Had to make an adapter plate as well. Took all day once it was all said and done.
Did not get any snow yet, as of 7:00 pm. Hoping it missed us.
Getting **** on here Frank but knew it was coming.

I still find it interesting how they are priced... being that I don't know if one author has some secret sauce on the work required...or just tells the story of the work just that much better... the graphics and photos in the Taylor book appears inferior to the newer book by Burt...

Mat's point that it's probably just the fact that it's out of print (1982 I think) the Burt book is 2008.
Supply and demand. Sounds like it at least was the ‘go to’ on the subject. Some people may just want to complete their ‘library’.

Supply and demand. Sounds like it at least was the ‘go to’ on the subject. Some people may just want to complete their ‘library’.
Supply and demand huh? Seems the Cannabis suppliers from the Golden/Green state are unhappy with their over stocked dispensaries of the state legal persuasion and are attempting to persuade the Feds into being allowed to make interstate transactions :soapbox::rofl: . One way to increase the demand in the past was to lower the retail prices or have a "SALE" :rofl: My heart bleeds for them :rofl: I think it's funny.

Looks good Fred.
Wife is out of town came in late found a left-over rib-eye steak so scrambled a couple eggs with cheddar cheese and had a fine meal too.
That sounds good craig thinking of having some vennala ice cream with Almond butter for desert.

My stop this morning landed me a free t-shirt, first 10 got one, when I left, the parking lot was full and a 50 people line outside, I live 5 miles from my dispensary, got there by 30 minutes before they opened

20230420_125352.jpg

That sounds good craig thinking of having some vennala ice cream with Almond butter for desert.
Wow thanks, I just checked and found some vanilla ice cream left out of a quart. Added a little caramel and poof it's gone!!

But there’s no water jackets near by so how’s the water getting in
Cracking cylinder wall maybe, next to the water jacket top or bottom possible, hell if I know, could pressure up in to the water jack in the intake be building up and blew out a gasket up there ? Good luck

Getting **** on here Frank but knew it was coming.
Ya,i spoke too soon. **** is hitting the fan now. Wind really came up. House is shaking a little bit once in a while and snow started.

Last edited:
-
Back