Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I cranked up the Hemi Express a little bitago, the dash thermometer said 99° :eek::realcrazy: Last I looked at NWS we tied Barstow at 81° for the day, but we beat them with 25mph gusts and they had none :lol:

Nor sure what went up... WV has a statewide fire ban this last week with high winds and low humidity.

IMG-20230421-WA0004.jpeg

I am looking forward to a fire here soon. The firewood is wet from all the rain we have been having lately. I have 2 stacks of split white oak. I got a smokeless pit for the patio for Christmas. I hope it works good.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to a here soon. The firewood us wet from all the rain we have been having lately. I have 2 stacks of split white oak. I got a smokeless pit for the patio for Christmas. Ihope it works good.
The white oak round here makes great heat, we will take and throw some red oak bark on top of it for BBQ purposes.

Morning guess I'm in first so coffee is on help yourself. :welcome:
Oh, and John got ya the green tea stuff, but you'll have to make it I don't do tea. :)

Morning guess I'm in first so coffee is on help yourself. :welcome:
Oh, and John got ya the green tea stuff, but you'll have to make it I don't do tea. :)
Helping myself to a dark roast, apparently you made a large pot, or am I the first to visit your coffee shop this morning ?
Dropped off to sleep at 7 :30 pm last night, windfall, mowed some and preparing the garden some what took it out of me, but it felt good compared to the last two weeks of recovery, I am 92 % .
Hornets nests going up, fends off wasps in areas, yes it works

20230421_113300.jpg

Helping myself to a dark roast, apparently you made a large pot, or am I the first to visit your coffee shop this morning ?
Dropped off to sleep at 7 :30 pm last night, windfall, mowed some and preparing the garden some what took it out of me, but it felt good compared to the last two weeks of recovery, I am 92 % .
Hornets nests going up, fends off wasps in areas, yes it works

View attachment 1716080963
Help yourself your first Mike. I too spent most of the day yesterday in the yard with the first mow of the meadow. I have a 2.4-acre yard with the house and an additional 2.8-acre meadow and woods. You sure smell the wild onions when you mow them down.

Morning. Heading off to acquire more assets for our new business venture, more on that later, quick drive by.

Morning coffee guzzlers on my second.
Stopped snowing and the wind calmed down. Nice sunny day. whoo! hoo!

Morning!
-4°. Chilly. Sun’s out!
Back to the Studebaker, finish bed floor today. I hope.

Good Morning All! Have all 3 kids over, early birthday celebration for me, had some bbq and beers. They all got me a smoker which is great as mine crapped out. This one's bigger with a digital timer.

Off now to Uber the girls to work. I think I'll go buy a couple of bags of K31 grass seed and put it down before it rains tonight.

-
Back