Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Raced the rain... got the lawn finished when it was about a mile or so out down the valley. Pouring out now

Weather swami said 11:00. Pretty darn close

20230422_110807.jpg

Raced the rain... got the lawn finished when it was about a mile or so out down the valley. Pouring out now

Weather swami said 11:00. Pretty darn close

View attachment 1716081034
Saw a bunch of people mowing on my way into work. I think the are still saying rain will start sometime after 2. But, winds picking up, clouds are getting thick and some ugly low ones. Probably be pouring when Ivget out at 5. :BangHead:

Saw a bunch of people mowing on my way into work. I think the are still saying rain will start sometime after 2. But, winds picking up, clouds are getting thick and some ugly low ones. Probably be pouring when Ivget out at 5. :BangHead:

Timing... Yeah it's supposed to stop here about 4 or 5 so makes sense. It's up your way by then

It's about dark out now

I went and bought 175 lb of seed to put down. But then I looked at the weather again and it said it would start raining somewhere around 2:00 p.m. here. I really wanted to aerate first. Not enough time to do it all. So I think I'll let the rain soften up the ground and aerate and a couple of days and then get the seed down.

I went and bought 175 lb of seed to put down. But then I looked at the weather again and it said it would start raining somewhere around 2:00 p.m. here. I really wanted to aerate first. Not enough time to do it all. So I think I'll let the rain soften up the ground and aerate and a couple of days and then get the seed down.

You may get some thunder boomers Mitch. The heavy stuff crossed south of me

Just got back from annual ‘The Sunshine Walk’. Its a fundraiser for mental health that’s 2.2 mi walk. Our 8th yr doing this, about 1,500 participants. Signs along the way for those that passed. Wore my snowsuit and stayed warm

BBQ grill came in and some of the kids and grand kids are coming over today and going to do hot dogs on it for a trial run. To snowy outside so gonna be in the garage.

IMG_20230422_130842809.jpg

IMG_20230422_130800344_HDR.jpg

Doing "Just" a little work on my Cadillac today. There's been a weird feeling in the left front of the car for a while. When I had it up the other day I spun the tire and looked at the axle. Looked like the axle shaft in the center was actually bent a little. Hopefully this solves the problem. We'll find out soon.
PXL_20230422_185404045.jpg

PXL_20230422_185352260.jpg

-
Back