Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Help yourself your first Mike. I too spent most of the day yesterday in the yard with the first mow of the meadow. I have a 2.4-acre yard with the house and an additional 2.8-acre meadow and woods. You sure smell the wild onions when you mow them down.
Do you have Ramps? I have never cooked with them but some do.

ramps.jpg

ramps2.jpg

Coffee is done. Half and half today. Regular and Bourbon Pecan. It smells good.

Game 3 tonight, hope the Kraken can defend home ice. There were a lot of times they played better on the road this year.

64 Plymouth Valiant convertible parts

64 Plymouth Valiant convertible parts​

$1
Listed 15 hours ago in State College, PA

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
I have a 1964 Plymouth Valiant convertible for parts. It is a six cylinder push button automatic. Been sitting scene 1980. The car is complete with bucket seats. Message me with needs or offers on parts.$1500 if you want whole car. I would need a week of two to get a title

nc_ohc=inDx5P4yiOYAX_Re2oA&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

64 Plymouth Valiant convertible parts

64 Plymouth Valiant convertible parts​

$1
Listed 15 hours ago in State College, PA

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
I have a 1964 Plymouth Valiant convertible for parts. It is a six cylinder push button automatic. Been sitting scene 1980. The car is complete with bucket seats. Message me with needs or offers on parts.$1500 if you want whole car. I would need a week of two to get a title

View attachment 1716080979
For parts? that thing looks solid.... hope someone saves it

Davis Vs. Garcia fight is tonight.... should be the fight of the year.. been waiting for this for months :)

Off now to Uber the girls to work. I think I'll go buy a couple of bags of K31 grass seed and put it down before it rains tonight.
Good Morning
Still have a few bare spots from Holley that didn't fill in with first attempt at seeding. Think I will get a few handfuls down before I go to work...

Off now to Uber the girls to work. I think I'll go buy a couple of bags of K31 grass seed and put it down before it rains tonight.
I haven't heard of K31 but I bet I have planted it. I usually get a blend.

Good Morning All! Have all 3 kids over, early birthday celebration for me, had some bbq and beers. They all got me a smoker which is great as mine crapped out. This one's bigger with a digital timer.
Have a great day Rich!!

I like to aerate and then seed. The ground has to be just right to aerate though. Moist. (I like moist) :lol:

Morning all, got some snow overnight everything is white. Coffee is on and horses are fed. More work in the garage getting my truck ready for a road trip to Texas.

Morning all, got some snow overnight everything is white. Coffee is on and horses are fed. More work in the garage getting my truck ready for a road trip to Texas.
Morning Jaws. Texas? Damn that's a big state.

-
Back