Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As you can tell, all smiles. He used one as a pillow on the way home, didn’t get a pic of that

70388401874__6AEB654F-8945-493F-989F-9BB493068617.jpeg

Weed eaters!
:rofl: My county has a large parcel of ground just down the street a half mile or so. Part of it is the local Sheriff sub-station, part a youth justice facility, County Roads has another part and a large part is unoccupied bare ground. The County has a weed abatement crew that keeps the weed growth under control. A couple of burros, numerous goats, a whole buncha sheep do the work :lol: I don't know if the workers are outside contractors or County employees :lol: Heck, they might travel around the county doing many weed control projects. I wonder what kind of pension plan they get. :rofl: "We promise no one will eat you when you retire."

Some cool and unique sights we got to see today. No interstates got within 30
Miles of either of these farms, which is rare for Indiana, so we traveled all country roads today. Made for a very long long drive, but worth it

IMG_7585.jpeg

IMG_7577.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg

IMG_7573.jpeg

IMG_7568.jpeg

IMG_7562.jpeg

IMG_7556.jpeg

IMG_7554.jpeg

I need a 40s dodge pie wagon, did they ever make any

Well Fred not often I disagree with you but I gotta say I am tonight. I love Goats….. on the Tragaer!
Drank goat milk ate goat on the BBQ but they ate all my new fruit trees and garden as well as every extension cord in my garage. Also played king of the mountain on my real nice turbo charged Volvo.
Did I mention what they did to the seats in my Dodge van. Don't like goats. :BangHead:

Drank goat milk ate goat on the BBQ but they ate all my new fruit trees and garden as well as every extension cord in my garage. Also played king of the mountain on my real nice turbo charged Volvo.
Did I mention what they did to the seats in my Dodge van. Don't like goats. :BangHead:
Corinthian leather .

Morning all a cool morning here 33 outside. We turned the furnace off a couple weeks ago when the lows were in the 40's.
With a cool one last night I wasn't going to turn it back on just for that and told her to grab an extra blanket for the bed. :thumbsup:

-
Back