Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to put some coffee on . I'm having a hard time waking up this morning.

My oldest son and daughter inlaw is in ALABAMA, Been to two Talladega short track dirt
Races Friday and Saturday, today they will be watching the big Nascar race at Talladega raceway, his birthday gift from last year
Big wrecks and a bunch yesterday in Exphinaty

20230422_162019.jpg

My oldest son and daughter inlaw is in ALABAMA, Been to two Talladega short track dirt
Races Friday and Saturday, today they will be watching the big Nascar race at Talladega raceway, his birthday gift from last year
Big wrecks and a bunch yesterday in Exphinaty

View attachment 1716081437
Always at Talladega.

And also a cheap de humidifier, They get damp quick.
We use a bag system to dehumidify, look up something call hang a bag or something, hang it up and it fills with water that it took out of the air, no electricity needed and they work !! I will ask my wife what they are called, took all the mold smells out of her lamp storage building

Hey guys got an Email from the guys at Mopars in the Park and they want to put my Scamp on the indoor show for display.
What an honor and can hardly believe it. To bad I'll be at my girls wedding and will not be there this year but I love my girl and wouldn't miss her wedding.

We use a bag system to dehumidify, look up something call hang a bag or something, hang it up and it fills with water that it took out of the air, no electricity needed and they work !! I will ask my wife what they are called, took all the mold smells out of her lamp storage building
Dessicant bags. We used them on the aircraft. Had to change them out weekly. I just shut it down after a hour. Really helps.

And you thought I was just being polite when I said you did a great job building your car
Hey guys got an Email from the guys at Mopars in the Park and they want to put my Scamp on the indoor show for display.
What an honor and can hardly believe it. To bad I'll be at my girls wedding and will not be there this year but I love my girl and wouldn't miss her wedding.

Wow, yep ! A great honor!! Girls wedding is first and foremost thats for sure

The basement bedroom/ bathroom and bar counter/cabinets are officially done.
I took the official first bath last night and it was great!!
Sorry, there are no pictures.

Congrats for the car and your daughter's wedding!!

Last edited:
Nice! Congrats.

Morning!
-4° and same as yesterday.
Out for brekkie and then to shop. Tailgate day today.

The basement bedroom/ bathroom and bar counter/cabinets are officially done.
I took the official first bath last night and it was great!!
Sorry, there are no pictures.
No problem Craig not wanting to see you in the shower. :poke:

Hey look in surplus city in the paint areaa. If they have aircraft stripper grab me two? Ron said they still had some.

-
Back