Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well picked up 3 of the new wheels and tires today. One wheel was damaged when we opened the box, another one is ordered and should be in Tuesday. Seems that is how things go nowadays. Also received my shocks from Summit and as I do sometimes, jumped the gun. Eric mentioned the correct bushing size for both ends in my thread and I didn't pay attention. The top bushing is too small. I should have just bought these like I was told.............. I am learning :thumbsup:

[/URL]
These guys will never steer you wrong! Heck they may even tell you three pedals are better than two?

Well I gotta go, doing my community service, no good deed goes unpunished gig today. Razorback dynamic shooting club is hosting an open house to the public. They are trying to expose new shooters to the sport. Participants get to shoot a stage on a timer using Match protocol in a non competitive atmosphere. Example Stages are IDPA and Steel Challenge. They are providing free food and also a bay open for just fun shooting. Yours truly gets to do all things safety for the Match Director. It is gonna be like herding cats. What could possibly go wrong, new shooters, loaded pistol in hand, adrenaline pumping thru their bodies, a timer and rapid movement! Arghh!

These guys will never steer you wrong! Heck they may even tell you three pedals are better than two?
Three pedals are definitely better than two :thumbsup: Yeah I just thought the KYB due to the longer extension length. I guess I could press out the small metal bushing. I already did the return authorization from Summit, I will pick up the mopar ones.

Well I gotta go, doing my community service, no good deed goes unpunished gig today. Razorback dynamic shooting club is hosting an open house to the public. They are trying to expose new shooters to the sport. Participants get to shoot a stage on a timer using Match protocol in a non competitive atmosphere. Example Stages are IDPA and Steel Challenge. They are providing free food and also a bay open for just fun shooting. Yours truly gets to do all things safety for the Match Director. It is gonna be like herding cats. What could possibly go wrong, new shooters, loaded pistol in hand, adrenaline pumping thru their bodies, a timer and rapid movement! Arghh!
LOL is pot legal there?

Sounds like a good time, enjoy. I always dreaded qualification with the staff every year.

Three pedals are definitely better than two :thumbsup: Yeah I just thought the KYB due to the longer extension length. I guess I could press out the small metal bushing. I already did the return authorization from Summit, I will pick up the mopar ones.
On a serious note, take your time and do some research, I guarantee you, there will be multiple threads discussing virtually any thing you run into on your car. The depth of knowledge and experience and the willingness to share it on this site is staggering. Just a great bunch. Only warning is this, be careful visiting their home shops! Hah! Or just bring a driver and you will be fine. Some of them have no problem at all pouring you a toddy!

On a serious note, take your time and do some research, I guarantee you, there will be multiple threads discussing virtually any thing you run into on your car. The depth of knowledge and experience and the willingness to share it on this site is staggering. Just a great bunch. Only warning is this, be careful visiting their home shops! Hah! Or just bring a driver and you will be fine. Some of them have no problem at all pouring you a toddy!
Hey you buy more! Proven concept at Carlisle evert dollar spent on wobbly pops multiplies by at least ten!

Same here also. I get it it is a privelage. Kind of like a CDL.

Scott if you have a wish list of parts with numbers send it to me I am hooked up with alot of the OEM dealers.

Medic only, they have some legislative proposals in front of the governor now demanding to allow both conceal carry license and a medical card opportunity. At present you can have one or the other but not both.
I can see the new psycadelic targets like Max Mann stuff but shoot out the mushroom!

Price is more than right, thats just a few of the adapters price. They still make parts for them also. No room or I would be on my way.

Priceless!

Well picked up 3 of the new wheels and tires today. One wheel was damaged when we opened the box, another one is ordered and should be in Tuesday. Seems that is how things go nowadays. Also received my shocks from Summit and as I do sometimes, jumped the gun. Eric mentioned the correct bushing size for both ends in my thread and I didn't pay attention. The top bushing is too small. I should have just bought these like I was told.............. I am learning :thumbsup:

[/URL]
I'm a car guy to the aspect I can detail one to make it look perfect. How to work on the engine or transmission that's a different story. Early on with the Barracuda I developed a friendship with a guy who knew everything there was to know about my car. He could rattle off parts numbers off the top of his head. I was lucky as since he was retired and single, that he'd actually come and stay with us a couple weeks at a time, and we'd work on the car. Now I'm too the point that all I'm doing is maintaining the car. I was also blessed to have a wife who felt if I needed this part or that to buy what you needed. It's fun I know you'll enjoy bringing the car back and then showing and sharing as I call it with the rest of the car world. Have fun!!

-
Back