Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Coffee now and heading up to Houghton, MI by my boy shortly. He is done with his Junior year at Michigan Technological University already. For those that don't know or remember, he is studying Engineering with a Material Science major. Very proud of him.

Scott I also have this other car...here are a couple pics 55 Bel Air with a small block Chevy 400 and a mild custom.

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

I love seeing the 55, we used to have one and it was "going to be mine" until my Mom heard I wanted to put a 350 in it then it got sold when I was 13 or 14

Yes I have a calibrator for meters. Tim will be loaded up this year with meters. Hell need a timing light? second shelf
DSC01737.JPG

Morning. Drill gonna be fun today… on 3 hours of sleep. Pass the coffee

I saw the local guys pulling out with the big wheeled tanks with the two heads sticking out and it was pouring. They pulled into the local convivence store and I was talking to the one young soldier and his service to our country. I said those guys driving those things are going to get wet and he said and "boy I am not driving them"

What's wrong with this statement?

I purchased these screw in breathers for my MP covers. They are screw in and incorporate a pcv on one and a breather tube on the other. I got these so I wouldn't have to drill the knockouts.

Received this yesterday. Another tribute to my FIL. He just passed February 18th and my wife didn’t know I ordered it. When I showed it to her yesterday on the car she broke down. I am truly honored to have this wonderful car and get it back on the road.

IMG_7616.jpeg

IMG_7617.jpeg

What's wrong with this statement?

I purchased these screw in breathers for my MP covers. They are screw in and incorporate a pcv on one and a breather tube on the other. I got these so I wouldn't have to drill the knockouts.
How do you screw in the inserts without holes? :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:

Morning!
1°, kind of the same as the last few days. Haven’t decided if im playing in shop or starting spring cleanup. Fallen trees to deal with, straw bales to move. Could leave firebird in shop and just do yard stuff i guess.
Tractor is almost due for 50 hour service, i should pick up some oil.

-
Back