Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow! Where do they find these weekend news people? Asking for a friend! :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

Just looked it is permanently closed. Saturdays Market. Pretty big when it was open prob a few hundred vendors.

Well I gotta go, doing my community service, no good deed goes unpunished gig today. Razorback dynamic shooting club is hosting an open house to the public. They are trying to expose new shooters to the sport. Participants get to shoot a stage on a timer using Match protocol in a non competitive atmosphere. Example Stages are IDPA and Steel Challenge. They are providing free food and also a bay open for just fun shooting. Yours truly gets to do all things safety for the Match Director. It is gonna be like herding cats. What could possibly go wrong, new shooters, loaded pistol in hand, adrenaline pumping thru their bodies, a timer and rapid movement! Arghh!

th.jpg

Good morning, nice soft rain this morning :thumbsup: washing polin off the trees, buildings and away from my noise.... should be over by 10 or 11.

Have a great Saturday, this is my naybors pond I have been fishing for 17 years now, and its up for sale, my friends have moved to the hill up near Hardy Arkansas, this place is about 2000 ft from my driveway.

20230427_130051.jpg

Good morning, nice soft rain this morning :thumbsup: washing polin off the trees, buildings and away from my noise.... should be over by 10 or 11.

Have a great Saturday, this is my naybors pond I have been fishing for 17 years now, and its up for sale, my friends have moved to the hill up near Hardy Arkansas, this place is about 2000 ft from my driveway.

View attachment 1716083718
Beautiful. What does a place like that sell for?

Beautiful. What does a place like that sell for?
It has a horse barn and 21 acres, but I do believe it has been separated from the 18 acres to the left of my picture. 380 thousand with the land, let me see what he is asking for just the house and half the pond acres..

Just looked it is permanently closed. Saturdays Market. Pretty big when it was open prob a few hundred vendors.
I thought that was what you were referring to. I knew it closed. Was hoping someone reopened it. It was a good one.

lots of one day pop up flea markets. Central High was today, kinda wet though. Don’t know if they do a rain date or cancel

Not yet still have some but should all be gone in a couple weeks.
All the Minnesota snow is melting and flooding the Mississippi. Our north and central river towns have crested but the southern towns are still rising. I feel for the folks but hey, you live on or own a cabin near the Mississippi, this stuff will happen. Most of the cabins ar jacked up on stilts anyway.

All the Minnesota snow is melting and flooding the Mississippi. Our north and central river towns have crested but the southern towns are still rising. I feel for the folks but hey, you live on or own a cabin near the Mississippi, this stuff will happen. Most of the cabins ar jacked up on stilts anyway.
Got a similar situation in the San Joaquin Valley. That snow in the Sierras is makin' a mess in many areas. Some of them rivers over there don't escape to the ocean, they just find a low spot in the valley.

-
Back