Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have seen all the movies a dozen times each but it has been decades since I saw them on the big screen. I need some gummies and sit right up front! (like 40 years ago) :rofl: :rofl:
Gummies and Princess Leia

thinking-face.png :rofl:

You know, Amazon has really spoiled us with next day shipping. When you have to order from other places, you remember what shipping is like in the non Amazon world! Takes forever!!

Out here it's usually 3 or 4 days at best. The UPS distribution center is an hour + away

Out here it's usually 3 or 4 days at best. The UPS distribution center is an hour + away
Ordered a correct fuel tank from parts geek. STILL have not even shipped it! 3 days ago. Called, assured me I would get it... Ordered a spare tire, 6 days ago. Still not here....

Ridge wear is a big indicator of engine milage. You look at that? In the cylinders at the top. Should be no ridge at all. If you can get your finger nail to grab it issue.

Don't have a gauge... today was just a sightseeing tour for obvious FUBAR
Plastic gauge is basically dental floss. It squished down on the bearing and you use the included measuring device to get a rough idea. Napa has it for like 2 bucks

Let me guess. You were on a raft at about 13:00 when that daily 40 mph wind started.
No. People might know about that lake but it fills from where the dam
is. It has a concrete Aqua duct that feeds the kern river to fill the lake. It is a strong current. When lake is low you can see the concrete Aqua duct. But when full it is hidden under water. And it flows under parts of the lake. Well I was swimming and got caught in that swift under water current. Almost got me for real. I fought to the surface and was 100s of yards from the boat I was swimming from. Real scary

is. It has a concrete Aqua duct that feeds the kern river to fill the lake. It is a strong current. When lake is low you can see the concrete Aqua duct. But when full it is hidden under water. And it flows under parts of the lake. Well I was swimming and got caught in that swift under water current. Almost got me for real. I fought to the surface and was 100s of yards from the boat I was swimming from. Real scary
4 in Family Drown at Lake Isabella; 1 Is Hospitalized, Another Missing

Yoweeeee Mega Scary
Kind of common..

4 of us adults went white water raftin' below the dam, pay for play thing.
On the way up the hill I see a large tunnel in the rock spewing water out at a high rate.
Ahhh, must be the outfall from the hydro plant.
After a day of fun we head home just before sunset and that outfall is dry That's odd.
Wind our way down the canyon toward the valley, now in the dark, get to an open spot in the road where we could see the valley below.
Nothing but darkness everywhere we look :wtf: .
Managed to find a truckstop open way south of Bakersfield that was on a genset. :lol:
The power outage went all the way to the beach. :eek:

-
Back