Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In for a break...first went to GD early softball game. Then back home cutting and hauling tree limbs.
Need to get cleaned up and off to a adult birthday lunch.
To windy to play golf so home to cut and haul more limbs.
Need to burn the burn pile before I cut any more trees down.
Enjoy your day!!

All caught up. Morning guys. Funny, I see posts about plan B on power tour. I say, really? BUT now im under the gun with this gas tank issue!! Will be close, Im out if town right up to leaving for the power tour!!!

Got a picture of the mounts?

These.

20230430_121938.jpg

20230430_121959.jpg

20230430_122008.jpg

All caught up. Morning guys. Funny, I see posts about plan B on power tour. I say, really? BUT now im under the gun with this gas tank issue!! Will be close, Im out if town right up to leaving for the power tour!!!
I’ll be somewhere :(

On the way up the street to check out the Derelicts at one of the stop signs I encountered a '67 Sport Fury with a substantial rumble to it :D He musta seen my MOPAR hat and waved. So I go cruise the Derelicts, lotsa the lowered variety cruisers these days :rolleyes: and of course, no MOPARS :BangHead: I went to town to grab a breakfast burrito. On the way home I cruise the donut shop again and there is the Fury and he brought a friend, a '69 Dart in matte black :D I've seen the Dart around town many times. I gotta stop and talk to the guy sometime when my breakfast isn't getting cold on the seat next to me :lol: He lives right next door to the place I was livin' when I put my Swinger together :lol:

Went to visit Gordon again this morning. Not much change from last week. He's was pretty alert and talking some, but can only move a little on his own... :(

Scamp ran good to town and back I put some 3:23 gears in to try them out and looks like 65 MPH in overdrive is 2,600 RPM. My speedometer is off so used my cell phone but kept loosing the cell service. :BangHead:

Scamp ran good to town and back I put some 3:23 gears in to try them out and looks like 65 MPH in overdrive is 2,600 RPM. My speedometer is off so used my cell phone but kept loosing the cell service. :BangHead:
Seems the sweet spot on cruising the 408 is about at 2,7 to 2,800 . And getting about 15 MPG. Perfect RPM for taking it out of over drive and stomping on the peddle if a newer Mustang tries to pass me. :thumbsup:

-
Back