Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you considering a new speedo gear?
Yea and not sure if it's different from factory to what Gear Vendor has.
Also would still like to try out the 2:53's that Pete has if I can afford to make the trip to his place it's about 400 miles from me.

Yea and not sure if it's different from factory to what Gear Vendor has.
Also would still like to try out the 2:53's that Pete has if I can afford to make the trip to his place it's about 400 miles from me.

Cool. Yeah I did the calculation and hit on the correct one. Some of the online calculators don't work quite right. I think the fixed tooth number can vary between the early and more modern cars even of the same make

Cool. Yeah I did the calculation and hit on the correct one. Some of the online calculators don't work quite right. I think the fixed tooth number can vary between the early and more modern cars even of the same make
With GV unit, you need to spend some real money to get a new spedo gear......Over 180 dollars. To make it right from 3:55 to 3:23.

Lots of difference between tranny gears for sure but I'm just a body man I rely on you guys to steer me in the right direction.

Great day here wind is about 15 mph but sunny and 53* that would be 11*C for my Canadian friends, T shirt weather might even put shorts on and dig the lawn furniture out of storage.

Been out in the shop shining up some old parts. Elephant ears, door sills and the “ice cooler bottle thing” LOL not sure of the proper name. Lots of manual labor……

IMG_7645.jpeg

IMG_6963.jpeg

IMG_6967.jpeg

IMG_7651.jpeg

IMG_7652.jpeg

Thinking about taking these to the jewelry store and see if they have some earring posts for the wife for Mothers Day.

20230429_083853.jpg

I hear that everything is not close here also. I do alot of internet buying, and use Fastenal alot on the smalls I use because they usually deliver it in a week, there is a large stove plant (harmon) up here and they deliver to them and will drop off to me also.

Frank you have a Napa by you? They have a lot of tractor filters. JD here is crazy on parts.
Harmon, they make good pellet stoves.

-
Back