Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning men, I am gonna lay low today and just heal up a bit. I see a nice hot green tea, some light reading and maybe straightening up the shop. Then game sevens tonight!
You must have worked hard yesterday. Probably on your feet all day.

Morning men, I am gonna lay low today and just heal up a bit. I see a nice hot green tea, some light reading and maybe straightening up the shop. Then game sevens tonight!

Bruins are making me crazy. I was surprised to see Ullmark in net during game 6. Jimmy needs to work up some magic

You must have worked hard yesterday. Probably on your feet all day.
All day and on uneven ground, lots of miles going bay to bay! My knee is singing! A lot of mental stress trying to ensure the safety of all participants in a spanning area. Many of the guys shooting were new. I had a lot of good help. It is just hard for me to be “on” for that long dealing with the general public. Not my comfort zone by any stretch.

I would be very curious with regard to how they compare. I got a beer says in the end they are very similar.

I am as well.

I see a lot of newer stuff that really is just reworking of a few other references. I'm mostly interested in the image quality as the early book seemed to be older, black and white. I'll have those and the Motors manual to work with.

Pannukakku for breakfast. Restaurant named Suomi. So yummy. One of my favorites when up here.

View attachment 1716084132

View attachment 1716084134
Picked up some scrapple and bagels yesterday...
Good Morning!

8DF1399C-BAFC-4055-9FAA-E402510F94AA.jpeg

IIRC the FSM has the info about the stamps you were asking about. Like if the crank is undersized etc

Where has the morning gone? 5 pages of backreading and chuckling might have something to do with that :lol: The Donut Derelicts should be at the donut shop shortly, if they decide to venture into the overcast and barely 50° morning :lol:

-
Back