Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! All I wanted for the Kraken was for them to look like they belonged in the playoffs, well they've done that no matter what happens next.
i haven't watched hockey in bout 20 years... are the kraken actually looking like a playoff team or getting lucky?

Interesting each time I go to Houghton. Upon coming into town, there is a large sign that reads "the birthplace of professional hockey". I thought that would have been a Canadian thing. Huh. Also, my neighboring town, Ripon, is the birthplace of the Republican Party. Whoddathunk

i haven't watched hockey in bout 20 years... are the kraken actually looking like a playoff team or getting lucky?
I have one better, I've never watched hockey and have no idea how it's played. That's what growing up in the Midwest does for ya.

Last edited:
Closest I ot to hockey was we used to hang out with Gil Clanceys duaughter Kathy all the time. Think he was the coach of the rangers?

I have one better, yet I've never watched hockey and have no idea how it's played. That's what growing up in the Midwest does for ya.
i live in the midwest and LOVE hockey :) I just don't watch any sports anymore..

P.S. being from detroit made loving hockey easy though :) that 97 team was just magic.... best time i have ever seen in this city was when they won the cup

I don't know really, new to hockey. Watched them in their first year, last year, that was painful lol! I think they're well coached and that coach is scheming their play pretty well. Lotta heart in the team too, doesn't need to be any particular sport for me to see that.

put my bottom hinge back together yesterday.. one ear was almost cracked right off so welded it up. I swear every single part of this car turns out to be a mess :) Now i just have to get around to putting it back on

Time for lasts nights Succession.

It was a furniture weekend around here, first the stuff came in wife ordered for the mud room, go get that in the Suburban. Just get home with that and the bed comes in at the NEX. That sucker was heavy, two bases weighing 110 pounds each. Assembly wasn't bad at all, crazy bed, remote control and there's even a light button that shines a light under the bed, hilarious!

Tuff day here today, the pup is going in to get spayed and I got to go to the dentist. I think I would rather get spayed! Hah! No telling the destruction that will ensue when she comes home rocking the cone of shame. Neither dog is happy this morning as we had to take up all food and water sources at ten pm last night!

put my bottom hinge back together yesterday.. one ear was almost cracked right off so welded it up. I swear every single part of this car turns out to be a mess :) Now i just have to get around to putting it back on

Time for lasts nights Succession.
I'd be smiling everytime I closed that door though, good you fixed it right!

Tuff day here today, the pup is going in to get spayed and I got to go to the dentist. I think I would rather get spayed! Hah! No telling the destruction that will ensue when she comes home rocking the cone of shame. Neither dog is happy this morning as we had to take up all food and water sources at ten pm last night!
No fun for no one. Hate those cones but your pooch needs to have it on.

Man this one is tough. Guy called me wondering if I am interested in some dodge brother distributor cores, 1919-21. Man Parts suck for them but serious money restored. Around 20 each all or none deal has 10 of them. Crap!!!!!! Not sure on this one.

Man this one is tough. Guy called me wondering if I am interested in some dodge brother distributor cores, 1919-21. Man Parts suck for them but serious money restored. Around 20 each all or none deal has 10 of them. Crap!!!!!! Not sure on this one.
Do it man do it! That is why you bought the container right? Fill it up!

20 each sounds cheap.. and what are the odds of finding a lot like that again? You could corner the 1919-1921 dodge brothers market!

Hard market. Did advertise in hemings for a bit never even got asked about something that old. Might do it if I can find the distributor specks. Think they had no advance, just a lever on the wheel, not sure.

Man this one is rough. I am not sure if that hoard of parts is still on or not from WV. Have to call the guy think it goes back that far. Thats going to be fun to go through that one. 20 boxes like this.

Resized_20220811_185052_01.jpeg

I did get some early ignition books in on Sat have to look in them think they go 1940 to origion on some of them.....

I have 2 or 3 not sure the year 29 to 32 I think and don't know what's all there but if you decide to get into them I'll give them to you.

Probably delco right? Not sure when they made them definately early to late 30's.

-
Back