Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hard market. Did advertise in hemings for a bit never even got asked about something that old. Might do it if I can find the distributor specks. Think they had no advance, just a lever on the wheel, not sure.
There probably is no spec. As driver is the computer control in this case.

Well have to uber the wife around to the foot doctor. See you in a day or so prob! She says she has to pick up some "other" stuff. I can see a long day ahead!

Wasnt thinking, im sure the Barracuda lock ring is still good. But i didnt put any thought into getting the filler neck seal.

Well have to uber the wife around to the foot doctor. See you in a day or so prob! She says she has to pick up some "other" stuff. I can see a long day ahead!
Hope she is healing up good , have a smooth day

That would be cool to see Fred.
Looks like I was wrong I have 3

IMG_20230501_071333171_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230501_071341855_HDR.jpg
carbs. not 3 dist. only 1 with a bunch of parts. I haven't dug threw everything I Got from father in law yet.

put my bottom hinge back together yesterday.. one ear was almost cracked right off so welded it up. I swear every single part of this car turns out to be a mess :) Now i just have to get around to putting it back on

Time for lasts nights Succession.
I haven't examined the hinges on these cars, my Charger doors droop when opening them and need to lift to close. Are there replaceable bushings like other brands, or what needs to be rebuilt on these?

I haven't examined the hinges on these cars, my Charger doors droop when opening them and need to lift to close. Are there replaceable bushings like other brands, or what needs to be rebuilt on these?
The pin tends to wear and also the hole it rides in to a lesser extent.. they sell $8 rebuild kits that include 4 bushings and 2 pins per side (for both hinges) stock don't have bushings (at least on my older mopar) so you pull the pin, drill out one side of the hinge, put in the bushes and hammer the pin back in.. Literally a 10 min job if nothing else is wrong.
There are pics here.

P.S. re-aligning the door takes longer than doing the hinge repair..

Here.. found a better pic of one that was done... the bushings go on the inside part of the hinge like this.. you have to grind a little off to make room for the lip of the bushing.. also order a 27/64 drill bit.. it's the perfect size for the bushing
upload_2022-1-26_12-25-21-png.png

Tuff day here today, the pup is going in to get spayed and I got to go to the dentist. I think I would rather get spayed! Hah! No telling the destruction that will ensue when she comes home rocking the cone of shame. Neither dog is happy this morning as we had to take up all food and water sources at ten pm last night!
I'm just trying to envision you with a cone on .:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Morning.

-
Back