Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of our grocery markets had the bulk bean collection with 30 different beans of all flavors. I grab a bag and hit all of the beans without artificial flavors in the same bag :lol: Made the weekend whole bean coffee experience very different from one to the next :rofl:

This little booger is becoming a PITA

20230501_091904.jpg

Morning fellers, got back from Pate swap meet and I'm plum wore out. Walked close to 20 miles in the three days there. Bought a Bonneville speed trials clock from 1952 that still works. Also, a dicast shelf made from a model A grill shell, and a set of 69 A body bucket seats. Don't know why I grabbed the seats, but I did, good shape just the wrong upholstery pattern.
Pictures of the clock if you don't mind Jaws !!! Mikie likie old vintage clocks
This little booger is becoming a PITA

View attachment 1716084634
Yep, those flat and thin heads are tuff to deal with, I would replace it with a taller one, alternator brackets can be challenging

, those flat and thin heads are tuff to deal with, I would replace it with a taller one, alternator brackets can be challenging

Passes through that aluminum water pump housing. I figure that's where it's locked up. Maybe a little heat on the housing. Been running PB x 3 days now

Passes through that aluminum water pump housing. I figure that's where it's locked up. Maybe a little heat on the housing. Been running PB x 3 days now
I had one of those on my boy's 460. it broke. had to drill it out and retap it.

It goes into water jacket. Gets corroded. Might gri nd off head. Then will be a bit challenging getting timing cover off mighthave to break it apart. Then vice grips to get bolt out. Maybe
Make sure when you replace it to black rtv the threads. Prevents this repeating.

I had one of those on my boy's 460. it broke. had to drill it out and retap it.
The good thing is there will be lots of bolt sticking out to get a grip on. And the corroded part is in the aluminum cover. Once that is broken off the bolt comes right out

The good thing is there will be lots of bolt sticking out to get a grip on. And the corroded part is in the aluminum cover. Once that is broken off the bolt comes right out
But you will need a new cover. RRR has or had some for sale.@rustyratrod

-
Back