Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just curious.. any of you guys ever buy one of those "Bolt kits" that supposedly have all new bolts for a motor? was thinking of getting that rather than hoping i have everthing, just not sure who is good or not.. reviews talk bout like half the bolts being useless

Just curious.. any of you guys ever buy one of those "Bolt kits" that supposedly have all new bolts for a motor? was thinking of getting that rather than hoping i have everthing, just not sure who is good or not.. reviews talk bout like half the bolts being useless

Hmmm.. hadn't seen those. Probably so many variations over the years you end up with a pile of bolts that are earlier, later or options you don't have.

Was going to ask about exhaust manifolds for your setup but I think you said you were going with headers?

Hmmm.. hadn't seen those. Probably so many variations over the years you end up with a pile of bolts that are earlier, later or options you don't have.

Was going to ask about exhaust manifolds for your setup but I think you said you were going with headers?

Yeah.. i got a set of old *** NOS Dougs.... only 2.5" collector but for the 318 that's fine for now.

Pup just got home from the Vets. She is all gorked out! She is not feeling good and curled up on my lap and got real small so I know she is hurting. Getting her spayed today was no fun for her but necessary. Plus got her dew claws removed. Stitches everywhere!

IMG_3892.jpeg

Pup just got home from the Vets. She is all gorked out! She is not feeling good and curled up on my lap and got real small so I know she is hurting. Getting her spayed today was no fun for her but necessary. Plus got her dew claws removed. Stitches everywhere!

View attachment 1716084747
Slow and easy... She knows where to hang out and be safe.

Slow and easy... She knows where to hang out and be safe.
Yep, 55 pound lap dog! She makes my heart melt. As an aside I am working with Don Edwards of Greenline again this month. He is a hoot! His heart and passion is still in night fighting work but he is branching out! Hah! He has added one of my buddies that just retired to his cadre. The guy that sends me all the photos from the World Sniper matches. He is an outstanding marksmanship coach. At that level the world gets real small and everybody knows everybody! Ya just can’t hide!

Went on a road trip,got correct oil filter for kioti, then into the city,went to a body shop supply to buy some high build and body filler. Out of stock. Still some supply issues. Unbelieveable.

Then more testing on washing machine. Pump was bad. It just buzzes. And washer was really acting up. Found a pump in town and swapped it. So its working now. Thats a relief, im guessing a new washer is probably $1000.

Hurts to see them all gorked out... But as young as she is, she's got the resiliency of a rubber ball. She'll think she's good as new in a day or two.

No cone of shame is a bit of a blessing. Heal up pup :thumbsup:

We lost our daycare today. The one we’ve had for nearly 7 years. But the wife got permission to telework as did I do we will be saving over a grand a month in childcare!!

any one ever heard of pre1967 RB and B lifters being different in height than 68 and newer?

Cheers! A dozen chocolate chip cookies in the oven and a toddy in hand while watching the city council meeting. (I might need another toddy)

-
Back