Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think every one in here either served or have/had immediate family that did. Prob one reason we all get along.

A lot of clueless individuals
One to honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, one for those who served. My ***** is they don't do enough to honor the ones who are still above ground, but need real help.
Ok I'm off the soap box.

She is actually up. Think the game plan is go up to Skeeters on Monday. Good BBQ place on a bluff overlooking The Susquehanna river and usually old cars and bike there also. Good place.

I became of age to enlist just as the draft ended and I was rejected because I am legally blind so I was rejected. But I have a lot of family members who have and are serving

Have any of you looked in on Sparkys WiFi Thread.
One of the altime Stupidest pieces of advice to post on a public forum. With today's laws seriously.

I am sitting here waiting for my buddy. I am taking him and his 2 kids to a trail head for them to hike back this weekend. Then I may get the Africa Twin out and hit the back roads myself

Hey at least you tried. Man i was down hard yesterday after getting back from the bank. Just wanted to get the Mower deck on, what a freaking project this turned into. Have to do it this AM have the kid coming over I think today. Tell you what you think you have all the parts that take a week to get. Always something else. Now I see a U joint that is iffy that needs changed. PIA to get the shaft out. For this week it is greased. Have to see if I can even get it.

Have any of you looked in on Sparkys WiFi Thread.
One of the altime Stupidest pieces of advice to post on a public forum. With today's laws seriously.

ods.com_images_Smileys_Other_kickedbutt_md.gif

Hey at least you tried. Man i was down hard yesterday after getting back from the bank. Just wanted to get the Mower deck on, what a freaking project this turned into. Have to do it this AM have the kid coming over I think today. Tell you what you think you have all the parts that take a week to get. Always something else. Now I see a U joint that is iffy that needs changed. PIA to get the shaft out. For this week it is greased. Have to see if I can even get it.
Sorry to read about your iffy Ujoint and getting the shaft out. Issue., and on your Anniversary no less.

I started Navy. Me and a friend were in a bar doing shots and the recruiter in uniform started talking to us. I said to my self I am on a path of self destruction why not! Interesting career to say the least.

-
Back