Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think every one in here either served or have/had immediate family that did. Prob one reason we all get along.
My dad was in the military. Never ever spoke about it. There was a duffel bag,his name was on it. Well, his nickname ,8Ball.
And a plane. There was never any talk in the 19 years i knew him.
I do have great respect for the military.

My dad was in the military. Never ever spoke about it. There was a duffel bag,his name was on it. Well, his nickname ,8Ball.
And a plane. There was never any talk in the 19 years i knew him.
I do have great respect for the military.

I think it would be cool to see what records are available from his service time.

My fuel pressure gauge sensor line broke in several pieces being so old and brittle. It is just a small diameter line with a 1/2 fitting. It is a green line gauge are there replacements anywhere

My fuel pressure gauge sensor line broke in several pieces being so old and brittle. It is just a small diameter line with a 1/2 fitting. It is a green line gauge are there replacements anywhere
What size fittings? NPT? I would go braided since it is fuel. Or is it built into the gauge and have a pic? Saturn Surplus has some not listed. He is a friend.

Alot of farm equipment places can make them custum like New Holland, JD etc. If stuck the friend at the farm junkyard makes them not sure how small.

Almost never.
Would love my Daughter to get into his has a serious steady hand
You should buy that simple to use even with a nervous hand.
I have one I think buried someplace.

I have it saved, just cash short for a few days till this **** gets cleared up. I feel 23 again!

IMG_8174.jpeg

IMG_8173.jpeg

-
Back