Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No that raised printing, some time it is cast into it. On that rim. just a pic Most have that

IMG_8199.jpeg

IMG_8200.jpeg

This brake thing is a pain in the ***. Sorry I keep asking questions about it. Painting saw the 11 and was like WTF

I don’t think most people know what good apple butter is. A lot of what I find is dark applesauce. :(
Oh I do, and know what you mean, a farmer up in Michigan made it, and my grandmother, I picked apples for about 8 years growing up fallowing the crops, leave there and head to Florida. Yep, loved the stuff growing up

In honor of the Indy 500, here’s a picture painted by my now late great grandmother. Or so I’be been told.

IMG_0169.jpeg

Disassembling front brakes and I can’t get to wheel cylinder bolts because of spindles. Do I just remove the backing plate? If so any tricks for that

Hey. So 50 50 on power tour this year. Mom's health issues. Cannot leave her alone. Still working thru it......might still go...

Power washed. One rust hole under a big clump of grass. :BangHead: Otherwise pretty good for an antique (94) all bearings appear ok on the quick check…

IMG_4110.jpeg

-
Back