Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, no power tour this year. Man that blows!!! All that planning down the drain!!! O well, family comes first, I guess....

mornin guys, got up. cut the grass, organized the garage and got all of the passenger suspension off.. not a bad morning.. started getting warm out though so i'm done. luckily it all came out east enough cept the kotter pins.. got a new air gun and it blew right threw them :) Really love this thing after using a 30 year old one that would barely do tired

So, no power tour this year. Man that blows!!! All that planning down the drain!!! O well, family comes first, I guess....
That blows.

genuflectII.jpg for Mom.

Sorry bud. I’m still pissed myself about having to be in New York staring next week and having to miss it.

Let me know for sure if you’re going or not and I’ll cancel the reservations so they don’t charge for no shows

Sorry bud. I’m still pissed myself about having to be in New York staring next week and having to miss it.

Let me know for sure if you’re going or not and I’ll cancel the reservations so they don’t charge for no shows
im not going.......this year

WTF!!!! Total frustration. This pin will not press in, there is no shoulder, it is flush

Plus the front brakes were heavy duty police. Center spring on bottom not in new kit…..

IMG_8215.jpeg

IMG_8214.jpeg

IMG_8204.jpeg

Done with mower...for today. Welded a patch on. Wire brushed/sanded entire inside and sprayed with Rust Reformer. Used Black Jack Neoprene caulk inside to level out new patched area and a few old pitted areas so they don't hold crud. Also found one more hole while wire wheeling. Was not ambitious enough to weld anymore, so it got caulked. LOL. Will let all that dry overnight and hit the whole thing with gloss black tomorrow.

I have 2 different packs and none of them have a small shoulder that clicks in like seen on youtube.................I don't get it???

And as for youtube. Yes, I use it all the time. Sometimes to find out how NOT to do the job. One of the vids I watched for the plug job had the car jacked up and getting one of the back manifold bolts from underneath. :eek: I reached around side, from top with no problem. :wtf:

So... I'm cornfuzed. Why do the new ones need the pins? Show old and new shoe side by side.
Shoes are the same. I guess I have to use the old bottom spring and adjuster. Nothing like that in the new kits.

My old front brakes

IMG_8204 1.jpeg

Regular dart front brakes and all normal hardware kit

s-l1600.jpg

-
Back