Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any one want some Valient info?

DSC01801.JPG

DSC01802.JPG

DSC01803.JPG

We have an officer that got hurt and cannot work inside anymore. So he bought 2 15 passenger vans and the guys who want to join he charges like $25 a week. Good deal for each individual and he makes money. When they return home he fills it up and checks it over and it's ready for the next day

Hmmm.... What should I do today? Probably some yard work. Maybe start poking around at the Ruster.... I don't have any materials for that though. Need to do some body work touch-ups, Planning to pull the interior and try to figure out the leak(s), then paint and put in new package tray and a few other areas need attention... Thinking first needs to re-organize garage so I can put the seats in there. But I also want to go over the mower deck in there. Maybe oughta knock that out first. :BangHead:

What’s more important, the mower or Duster? The Duster of course
Yeh, but It will probably apart a while and don't want to get that stuff all crapped up working on mower or other stuff. Mower should be a one day deal unless I find something I need to order parts for. Then do a good cleanup and start on Duster. Probably order some glaze and SEM spray bombs this week. I do have a small can of Cinnamon paint.

I hate mower decks. just a nasty job. Found a spring on the wheel lock that needed to be fixed. Hell that took a hour!

Mine did. Got it on yesterday ran great then threw a blade. like a dumb freck I put the mulching blades upside down in a rush. I hate rushing things. That was a two week deal between getting all the parts, drilling out bushings that had a zerk but were never drilled, watching paint dry etc. Hell noticed the front wheels were drilled for zerk fittings, hell not a normal size just PC-7 them in should be dry today. Not a fun one. Should be good till next year I hope.

Very nice. Near you?
Morning ya coffee machine snobs. I will sip my green tea alone. Hah! More post holes to dig today plus bury some French drain. Gonna spend the day in the dirt!
Black tea here. Tetleys.
Haven't had coffee for a couple weeks. Haven't felt like it.
Keep the beans in the freezer for when I do want some.

Hmmm.... What should I do today? Probably some yard work. Maybe start poking around at the Ruster.... I don't have any materials for that though. Need to do some body work touch-ups, Planning to pull the interior and try to figure out the leak(s), then paint and put in new package tray and a few other areas need attention... Thinking first needs to re-organize garage so I can put the seats in there. But I also want to go over the mower deck in there. Maybe oughta knock that out first. :BangHead:

I hear ya. My plan today is Spring Cleaning top to bottom for the house. Put the screens in and all that.

Time to make the pancakes.

Very nice. Near you?

Black tea here. Tetleys.
Haven't had coffee for a couple weeks. Haven't felt like it.
Keep the beans in the freezer for when I do want some.

I hear ya. My plan today is Spring Cleaning top to bottom for the house. Put the screens in and all that.

Time to make the pancakes.
I just started some bacon…

What’s more important, the mower or Duster? The Duster of course
Then I'm doing it wrong, mower is getting way more of my time. Now seem to be having trouble leveling the deck, front right wheel drags with deck fully raised. Only have one adjustment on both sides, wonder if those missing baffles are causing a weight imbalance that can't be adjusted out, prolly

-
Back