Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a number somewhere for a guy that had a machine shop in the 70's and did alot of the Hemi's for Nascar. Bought some stuff from him in the past. Son took over the business and he has parts. serious amount of them still.

Morning raining overnight here nothing that was forecasted glad I mowed yesterday.
I finally sold my old rough 67 hoods (2) trunk lid and passenger door. I was down to a cheap price for all.
Next stop was the scrap yard stuff takes up too much room.
Need to get the car listed just been busy.
I have a truck full of 67 parts I'll be bringing to Carlisle. I'm not bringing any of it home.

Any used switches a friend will buy he restores them core type.
Nothing like that. Mostly interior/exterior and chrome/stainless parts.
A lot are parts for example like a driver's side 383 engine mount.
Like a complete chrome trim set for a 67 convertible top. You see a piece for sale but never a complete set.
Hard to find I finally found mine then found three more and bought them.
Why'd I buy this stuff guess it was part of the part's disorder I had for a few years. :eek:

Nothing like that. Mostly interior/exterior and chrome/stainless parts.
A lot are parts for example like a driver's side 383 engine mount.
Like a complete chrome trim set for a 67 convertible top. You see a piece for sale but never a complete set.
Hard to find I finally found mine then found three more and bought them.
Why'd I buy this stuff guess it was part of the part's disorder I had for a few years. :eek:
Oh so like Ray with distributors lol!

Oh so like Ray with distributors lol!
I hope not. I am actally gearing down on them prob sell it in a few years actually. Have some tire kickers on it actually and just Calibrate meters and scope out cars to stay busy. That has been picking up lately, turned a bunch away this month just no time.

Morning raining overnight here nothing that was forecasted glad I mowed yesterday.
I finally sold my old rough 67 hoods (2) trunk lid and passenger door. I was down to a cheap price for all.
Next stop was the scrap yard stuff takes up too much room.
Need to get the car listed just been busy.
I have a truck full of 67 parts I'll be bringing to Carlisle. I'm not bringing any of it home.
The big items like doors and trunk lids seem to be hard to move for some reason

I hope not. I am actally gearing down on them prob sell it in a few years actually. Have some tire kickers on it actually and just Calibrate meters to stay busy. That has been picking up lately, turned a bunch away this month just no time.
Selling the business?

You need a young apprentice!
1686742403537.gif

Selling the business?

Had a few decent offers actually. Have to hit the age to offset the capital gains on it.
You need a young apprentice!
Rent a Billy has a brain for curves, Problem is getting him over to learn it he is way to busy. Surprised he is doing Carlisle with me, but all the beer you can drink and food plush cash. I might break even!

Had a few decent offers actually. Have to hit the age to offset the capital gains on it.

Rent a Billy has a brain for curves, Problem is getting him over to learn it he is way to busy. Surprised he is doing Carlisle with me, but all the beer you can drink and food plush cash. I might break even!
Nice!

Looks like the new cleaner will be here today, have to find five gallons of degreaser I guess somewhere local. Maybe TS

Morning!
Did lots of wandering around through the night. 3:30 think i finally fell asleep. Then up at 5:30. Had coffee, want to take a nap. Not happenin.

-
Back