Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I bought a few cases still have around 6 gallons left. I use it alot. Gallon lasts maybe two months. Saving one for the Cuda though.

stripper pole.jpg

I bought a few cases still have around 6 gallons left. I use it alot. Gallon lasts maybe two months. Saving one for the Cuda though.
I bought 4 gallons of it right before it got banned. All 4, that very first winter, the cans ate thru and it all leaked out :BangHead:

I do have a question for you all though, thinking about having the dart dipped, yes I know I just welded all these new panels on so is there or would there be a risk to those panels if I had it dipped?

I do have a question for you all though, thinking about having the dart dipped, yes I know I just welded all these new panels on so is there or would there be a risk to those panels if I had it dipped?
Mitch would know think he had one dipped.

Haven't had that done in years but if you do make sure you get all the Acid off and best to put some epoxy down soon.

They dont have a rinse tank? I have no idea.
Just got off the phone with a place in Indy, they dip, rinse and expoxy seal. Less than 2k for the shell. And new metal and welds won’t be affected. Even my crappy ones haha. But yep, I’m doing it. On the schedule for this fall!

May scare me to find out what’s underneath and hidden but oh well.

May scare me to find out what’s underneath and hidden but oh well.
It does a good job of getting the rust off the problem I've seen is getting the acid out of the seams and not long after it's painted the paint would come off in the seams. Might be better than the old days when they clean them up after dipping them.

-
Back