Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
3:00 and coffee maker is on. Well, its actually 3:30 and first cup is done.
Leg wouldnt let me go back to sleep. 2 cups and then i will likely get a few zz’s in.

Morning. ZZZ keepers!

HFD.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning. My wife is an only child Fred so it is just the 2 of us taking care of everything for my MIL. At this time she has no desire to move out of the house. We will see what happens in the future.

Lots of stuff for sure. No garage sale. I will bring stuff home and friend of his is buying some stuff. He bought the 454 big block yesterday.

Morning guys Happy Father Day if you're a member. Last night I was told today was my day and we'd do whatever I want...oh boy!!

Happy Father’s Day

Different view this morning.

Listening to the frogs…

IMG_4362.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess Friday I tweaked my knee a bit. Same one I drained 70cc's off last fall the day before we left for Disney.
I was lifting Friday and decided to up my weight doing dumbbell squats with a couple 60-pound dumbbells. I was the dumbbell.
I found the knee brace I worn last time and will try and take it easy for a few days...ugh!!
We were going to play golf this morning but it's raining...maybe someone is trying to tell me something??
Have a great day!! US OPEN finals later today. Always fun to watch pro golfers struggle on a difficult course.

-
Back