Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Craig, do you know anyone closer to KC that is into Mopars that could finish this guy's Charger? He needs some help. Contemplating Selling My 69 Charger
I don't know what he needs done. I'd think in the Kansas City area there'd be a shop who could do it. There are a couple classic car sellers in KC one of them might have recommendations??

You too Chris

Did you get breakfast in bed?
Psssh hell no. We didn’t get home last night until 2 am. I was up at 630. Took care of the goats, went to grocery store, and planted more plants.

The rest of the clan, just woke 45 minutes ago, to me frying sausage and pancakes.

Good Morning men.

20180717_102002.jpg

My Father...

Yep that is all it is as it feels now. If so I'm lucky and never again.

I'll go max weight on Romanian deadlifts and single arm rows because I can support. I'm cautious with anything knee (beyond 90°) and shoulders away from the body.

You'll be back at it soon. Don't want to mess up your golf swing

:thumbsup:

I'll go max weight on Romanian deadlifts and single arm rows because I can support. I'm cautious with anything knee (beyond 90°) and shoulders away from the body.

You'll be back at it soon. Don't want to mess up your golf swing

:thumbsup:
I have about eight lifts now I do one set of 15-20 reps with a lower weight and do a lot of TRX stretching. In between I go to the Smith and with a straight bench bar do 15 angled pushups or pullups. Seems to be easy and no pain on my three time seperated shoulder. Still going strong in the weight room 40 plus years!!

So, my son texted me today and said I'll pick you up at 11:00 a.m. . I was in church at the time. Got home and asked him. Where are we going Son?. He says we're going to the car show. I already knew about this car show at another Church nearby my house. He's a pretty good wrench also. I taught him a lot about old cars and such. Today he is driving a 68 Mercury cougar he got from his Aunt who died a few years ago. A good Son and Dad is happy
10375.jpeg

10383.jpeg

10386.jpeg

10381.jpeg

PXL_20230618_162030789.jpg

PXL_20230618_164807566.MP.jpg

He bought a Duster in pieces. No drive shaft. I have an extra one out of my car. Just wondering if it would fit.

So, my son texted me today and said I'll pick you up at 11:00 a.m. . I was in church at the time. Got home and asked him. Where are we going Son?. He says we're going to the car show. I already knew about this car show at another Church nearby my house. He's a pretty good wrench also. I taught him a lot about old cars and such. Today he is driving a 68 Mercury cougar he got from his Aunt who died a few years ago. A good Son and Dad is happy
View attachment 1716103953

View attachment 1716103954

View attachment 1716103955

View attachment 1716103956

View attachment 1716103957

View attachment 1716103958
What did you dp to that baby's coffee? She don't look happy at all! :lol: "I just know he put that nasty oat milk stuff in there instead of the half n half." :lol:

The Donut Derelicts meeting spot was taken over by one of those "not my style" variety custom car crowds this morning :BangHead: . I gots to say though, they covered the entire parking lot :eek: Good ting i'm taking medication, couldn't have gotten to the outlet for the Shiner Bock if I had to :lol:

-
Back