Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's awesome.. and carbs are key... i went keto (almost no carbs or sugar at all) a few years ago and dropped 50# in like 3 months.. and felt amazing.. i had to stop though i went from 205 to 150# and looked like a skeleton.. felt great though :)
Sounds like what I need to do.

Morning Tim.
I bought a new chair for Carlisle . No idea why.
model is included :rofl:

20230617_105920.jpg

Nice pop up.....spray the cover with UV protection, they do not like being outside all the time....
Thanks for the heads up.
I have to spray the new cover for the pond today and install.
I will lower that one and spray all the bird gifts off. Then treat that one also.:thumbsup:

Dude...

I am mostly protein, fat and veggie consumer... But when I go off the rails I'll destroy a layer cake or a half gallon of ice cream in one sitting.

The area that keeps me hung up is I enjoy a cocktail at night and I like a beer or 4 after a day in the garage or working in the yard... That's where my carbs come from
That!

Dude...

I am mostly protein, fat and veggie consumer... But when I go off the rails I'll destroy a layer cake or a half gallon of ice cream in one sitting.

The area that keeps me hung up is I enjoy a cocktail at night and I like a beer or 4 after a day in the garage or working in the yard... That's where my carbs come from
Good news, no carbs in spirits. Calories though.

"Pure alcohol like rum, vodka, gin, tequila, and whiskey contains no carbs. In addition, wine, light beer, and some cocktails can be relatively low in carbs."

Good news, no carbs in spirits. Calories though.

"Pure alcohol like rum, vodka, gin, tequila, and whiskey contains no carbs. In addition, wine, light beer, and some cocktails can be relatively low in carbs."
on keto calories don't matter at all... you can eat 4000cal a day and it will burn right off

Mornin' weekend warriors c\_/.
Had my first dealings with AI this morning. See I have this firestick thing. When I turn it on I see this pop up text "Try Alexa what's new to watch on Prime this weekend". In the past I had always turned off the microphones on my devices off but for some reason I haven't looked into firesticks settings to do that. Anyway... I said Hey Alexa, where/when can I watch the Monster Energy Nascar race this weekend?
Alexas' reply, "I see that you do not have access to FS1 or MRN but your neighbor through the trees behind you does have access through Spectrum". My response, "OH HELL NO! I know who you are talking about. I hate that SOB." Alexa again," While I am aware that the two of you were classmates since beginning of elementary school, and have been neighbors for nearly 40 years, I wasn't previously aware of the personal aspect and/or conflict. I now know. While I research to discover the root cause I will classify this as similar to Hatfields and Macoys which is in my database. Any resolution derived will be conveyed upon request. Now back to your original question. My intel shows that said residents will be at or on Lake Hartwell all weekend. At what time I should disable any cameras and/or security at that residence is at your discrepancy". Would you like that wifi password so you won't need to enter the premises? My reply, "Sure. I can sit out under the trees and watch the race".
The above was partly my jocularity, and also food for thought. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Mornin' weekend warriors \_/.
Had my first dealings with AI this morning. See I have this firestick thing. When I turn it on I see this pop up text "Alexa what's new to watch on Prime this weekend". In the past I had always turned microphones on my devices off but for some reason I haven't looked into firesticks settings to do that. Anyway... I said Hey Alexa, where/when can I watch the Monster Energy Nascar race this weekend?
Alexas' reply, "I see that you do not have access to FS1 or MRN but your neighbor through the trees behind you does have access through Spectrum". My response, "OH HELL NO! I know who you are talking about. I hate that SOB." Alexa again," While I am aware that the two of you were classmates since beginning of elementary school, and have been neighbors for nearly 40 years, I wasn't previously aware of the personal aspect and/or conflict. I now know. While I research to discover the root cause I will classify this as similar to Hatfields and Macoys which is in my database. Any resolution derived will be conveyed upon request. Now back to your original question. My intel shows that said residents will be at or on Lake Hartwell all weekend. At what time I should disable any cameras and/or security at that residence is at your discrepancy". Would you like that wifi password so you won't need to enter the premises? My reply, "Sure. I can sit out under the trees and watch the race".
The above was partly my jocularity, and also food for thought. Have a nice day.

There isn't anything that goes nowhere...

Unless you write it in pencil on a paper in cursive...

Busy today/tonight. Ted and I have a whiskey tasting this afternoon and then to the winery tonight. I see Eleventh Hour is playing. I have heard they are pretty good. It looks like a chance of thunderstorms around 8 pm which could cut the party short but out in the country, a thunder storm is a beautiful thing. We can always come back here for a sip or two if it's early.

300767192_5749784681701420_979929425301957357_n.jpg

300691332_5749764718370083_2854995599210166451_n.jpg

So I got up this morning to head to a car show hit the battery connect to start it and it was all ready connected and the trunk I had open and the trunk light was real dim.
Damit some moronn forgot to turn the battery disconnect off :BangHead:
Wasn't me... :bs_flag:Damn flag.

-
Back