Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just a few years ago, I lifted a complete 8.75 sure grip with brakes, no drums, into my truck and out of it. Myself. Housing and all.....No way now!!

Came home from work early 95* and this old man is sweating. Might get some bad weather tonight so getting everything in the garage just incase.

So Jodi just got back from Oregon and brought me a prize. Beer so black it looks like tar, so good its nickname was Mothers Milk. Block 15 sponsored the Hockey Team i captained for many years. They would give us beer for every game. Often times the games were early morning or late night. One particular morning we had a new team member that was a bit taken aback that we would be drinking so early in the morning prior to playing hockey. One of my guys explained it was mothers milk! The name stuck.

IMG_3990.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

So Jodi just got back from Oregon and brought me a prize. Beer so black it looks like tar, so good its nickname was Mothers Milk. Block 15 sponsored the Hockey Team i captained for many years. They would give us beer for every game. Often times the games were early morning or late night. One particular morning we had a new team member that was a bit taken aback that we would be drinking so early in the morning prior to playing hockey. One of my guys explained it was mothers milk! The name stuck.

View attachment 1716104761

View attachment 1716104762
Sounds good I'd give it a try.

It really all depends on what type of driving you do. If I were to live in town or closer and didn't cruise hours away, then I would be running the 3.91 or more all the time.
Yeah, that's pretty much how i drive, i can always change it later if i need to.. :)

Cool

I have had a lot of positive results using ebay in searching for car parts. Now if a driver's side exhaust manifold gasket heat shield for a early 273 would show up for cheap.
I have had pretty decent luck. Burned only a few times overall. I am forever a skeptic though, so there is that. When I took a job many years ago, one of my first days the warranty manager told me.... 90% of people who call are lying - 5% simply don't know and need help - the other 5% don't know they are lying.... He promised the job would make you no longer trust 90% of people.

I have had pretty decent luck. Burned only a few times overall. I am forever a skeptic though, so there is that. When I took a job many years ago, one of my first days the warranty manager told me.... 90% of people who call are lying - 5% simply don't know and need help - the other 5% don't know they are lying.... He promised the job would make you no longer trust 90% of people.

I work in government soooooo........ :rolleyes:

Man I gotta stop working all day, too much to catch up on. Pretty dehydrated so I rested and replenished yesterday. I knew I was getting bad and didn’t want to end up in the hospital with IV’s. It has happened at least a half a dozen times…….

Anyway set a trap last night and caught my arch nemesis, LOL. My fearless helper took him down to the river and let him go.

IMG_8725.jpeg

IMG_8727.jpeg

-
Back