Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Look for this... lot of grocery stores have it. Great for hydration loading or recovery. I keep packets in the truck as well.

Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier - Lemon Lime - Powder Packets | Electrolyte Drink Mix | Easy Open Single-Serving | Non-GMO | 16 Stick https://a.co/d/adlvcdx
I like their passion fruit.

tonight's dinner: one package Trader Joe's Mac n Cheese (4 flavors), 2 cans Dr.Pepper Sweet & Sassy baked beans, and one can of braised beef with bay leaf (and not Bay City Rollers).
Buttered the dish, put the M&C on the bottom, then the beef, and poured the 2 cans of beans overall. Let it sit a few hours in the fridge, heated for 10 minutes at 300 degrees in the countertop electric oven. Put it on top of a piece of Romaine lettuce. Yummy! Forgot the sour cream.

S1051628.JPG
o

Last edited:
tonight's dinner: one package Trader Joe's Mac n Cheese (4 flavors), 2 cans Dr.Pepper Sweet & Sassy baked beans, and one can of braised beef with bay leaf (and not Bay City Rollers).
Buttered the dish, put the M&C on the bottom, then the beef, and poured the 2 cans of beans overall. Let it sit a few hours in the fridge, heated for 10 minutes at 300 degrees in the countertop electric oven. Put it on top of a piece of Romaine lettuce. Yummy! Forgot the sour cream.

View attachment 1716104870o
Who are you lol

Welcome

Yep. I have a bunch of batteries. I got it to grease the wet bolts on my 5th wheel suspension...
The cordless I had at the rock farm wouldn't pick up the new tube from just the spring pressure from the plunger. There was a little 1/8" pipe plug that had to removed to bleed the air while pushing the plunger. Just in case, that happens there.

I posted my cuda for sale here yesterday. I think someone here had a friend or someone they knew interested. I just can't remember who.
I have it listed local also.

I hear you. Hell of a nice car. Just slow getting ready here had 3 down days i the last week does not help at all.

I had a guy tell me once. You must have a half million in junk in here.
My reply was. It may be junk, but it's still worth half a million to someone.
It would be a full time job to sell that stuff….if it sold. Where I live it is not the right area. There is no way I can take all this home. In 30 years my daughter would be cleaning it out doing the same thing

Good morning guys. Still trying to sort it thr pushrods for my boys 460. Hopefully will have something solid to order today.

Morning dreamers...hey Ray my Carlisle passes came yesterday.
Now it looks like we aren't going to Carlisle.
The daughter in Florida needs help with the kids for a couple weeks due to a work budget project crisis.
My SNL is currently deployed and with all that she's feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Chit happens another year with a truck load of parts will sit in the basement...ugh!!
Nothing we can do other than step in and help and support Southwest Airlines with several roundtrip tickets.
Hmm a seven-year-old and a four-year-old a three-hour flight or 14-hour drive...no decision there we're flying!!

Morning dreamers...hey Ray my Carlisle passes came yesterday.
Now it looks like we aren't going to Carlisle.
The daughter in Florida needs help with the kids for a couple weeks due to a work budget project crisis.
My SNL is currently deployed and with all that she's feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Chit happens another year with a truck load of parts will sit in the basement...ugh!!
Nothing we can do other than step in and help and support Southwest Airlines with several roundtrip tickets.
Hmm a seven-year-old and a four-year-old a three-hour flight or 14-hour drive...no decision there we're flying!!
Road trip with the kids! Show them the country. Stop fun places, go to Carlisle, etc. Something they won't forget.

Ugh, no sleep last night.. kept waking up constantly.... 4 computers to build by noon.. time to get work done :)

-
Back