-
Got a good bit accomplished today.

IMG_8759.jpeg

IMG_8758.jpeg

IMG_8757.jpeg

IMG_8756.jpeg

IMG_8754.jpeg

IMG_8749.jpeg

Man I gotta stop working all day, too much to catch up on. Pretty dehydrated so I rested and replenished yesterday. I knew I was getting bad and didn’t want to end up in the hospital with IV’s. It has happened at least a half a dozen times…….

Anyway set a trap last night and caught my arch nemesis, LOL. My fearless helper took him down to the river and let him go.

View attachment 1716104801

View attachment 1716104802

Did you put out the "No Vacancy" sign?

Keep hydrated down there. Do you use Liquid IV?

Hell yeah on the no vacancy!!

I bought electrolytes and a ton of Gatorade and water. Alternating and making sure I drink enough.

Look for this... lot of grocery stores have it. Great for hydration loading or recovery. I keep packets in the truck as well.

Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier - Lemon Lime - Powder Packets | Electrolyte Drink Mix | Easy Open Single-Serving | Non-GMO | 16 Stick https://a.co/d/adlvcdx

Look for this... lot of grocery stores have it. Great for hydration loading or recovery. I keep packets in the truck as well.

Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier - Lemon Lime - Powder Packets | Electrolyte Drink Mix | Easy Open Single-Serving | Non-GMO | 16 Stick https://a.co/d/adlvcdx
I keep them in truck and range bag. They are key to making it thru the day! They are in a small packet that you can dump right in your water bottle, give it a shake and you are good to go!

Thanks John and Chris I will definitely look for them
Here they are captured in the wild! Hah! This is my match cart with all the essentials, rock climbing chalk for hands for when the pistols get slippery! And I also have neck bandanas that you toss in bottom of your cooler they drastically reduce your body core temp, I use two of them and rotate so one is always in cooler or water.

IMG_3992.jpeg

IMG_3993.jpeg

Well with the wife sick on our anniversary, i decided to break out the old scrap books and sort thru more pictures. I didn’t realize just how much we traveled in the 2.5 weeks in Germany in 1999. We touched sites from Poland to Luxembourg and Belgium.

I forgot about poland. Somehow I didn’t think we’d made it that far east

So Germany, Austria, Holland(aka Netherlands now), Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland.

Stinkin hot today. Those stupid meds dont help either. Hard to cope with the heat. So, stayed inside all day.

Stinkin hot today. Those stupid meds dont help either. Hard to cope with the heat. So, stayed inside all day.
Same here.... cept the meds... i just don't enjoy heat that much anymore.. 20# ago it didn't bother me much but now.. meh.. i'm just lazy and making excuses :)

I have had pretty decent luck. Burned only a few times overall. I am forever a skeptic though, so there is that. When I took a job many years ago, one of my first days the warranty manager told me.... 90% of people who call are lying - 5% simply don't know and need help - the other 5% don't know they are lying.... He promised the job would make you no longer trust 90% of people.
In my previous profession and "that part of the city" you assumed they were lying until they proved they weren't.

-
Back