Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just me. You won't get him to join or post here. He is not a car guy .

I've mentioned him in the past . Old news really.
That and there was that one guy who put him down and said mean things about him

i'll take a 27 year old redhead with daddy issues and bad decision making skills if we are placing orders :)
1687430896761.png

Thats what they go for. Once in a while I see a complete core for around 18K

Yeah.. i'm inheriting 40k soon (if my sister get the estate **** done) and i honestly considered it.. but i think paying my house off first is more important... Plus a hemi is too big in a engine bay.. small blocks look nicer..
Kinda like this...
1687431284824.png

Tell you what after putting a 440 in my dart I would go LA for sure, way easier and cheaper.

Yeah.. i'm inheriting 40k soon (if my sister get the estate **** done) and i honestly considered it.. but i think paying my house off first is more important... Plus a hemi is too big in a engine bay.. small blocks look nicer..
Kinda like this...
View attachment 1716105331
I like this look better

IMG_6880.jpeg

Tell you what after putting a 440 in my dart I would go LA for sure, way easier and cheaper.
I’m curious as to why people feel it’s cheaper? Having multiple ongoing projects that I bounce between, LA stuff often costs the same as BB stuff, sometimes more, sometimes less. It’s pretty much a wash.

I mean brake, t-bar and rear end upgrades all still need to be done in most slant 6 to V8 projects anyways.

-
Back