Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok.. got home from work and cut the last bits of rust out of my car.. finally :) (except the stuff in seams/overlaps.. not gonna disassemble the car, removed anything not solid) should be bout 3 hours to make the patches and get it all done, maybe this weekend :)

2023-06-21 18.15.42.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:
"Dwell Meter? On a Mopar? No Dwell meters are for GM's with the 'window' distributor cap.
Save yourself the bother of turning the engine by loosening the distributor and turning it, better yet if you have a BB remove the distributor and adjust clamped in your vice, easy peazy, while you have it out check for worn bushings (very common). Heck even a SB is worthwhile to pull the distributor as that distributor is very well known for worn bushings. Also don't use a flat feeler gauge use a wire gauge especially on a dual point."

Dwell Meter? On a Mopar? No Dwell meters are for GM's with the 'window' distributor cap.
Save yourself the bother of turning the engine by loosening the distributor and turning it, better yet if you have a BB remove the distributor and adjust clamped in your vice, easy peazy, while you have it out check for worn bushings (very common). Heck even a SB is worthwhile to pull the distributor as that distributor is very well known for worn bushings. Also don't use a flat feeler gauge use a wire gauge especially on a dual point.
never knew that bout a wire gauge.. think i only had points once though on a car

Personality wise we are polar opposites.
Totally disagree lol. Ones just thinner than the other but both are cool guys.

Hey did he ever offload all that rare beer he found? You know the one that certain people claimed would never be brewed again

Dam guys even on a slow day it's hard to keep up:BangHead:
I'm hard of hearing could ya slow down and type louder! :mad:

Hey did he ever offload all that rare beer he found? You know the one that certain people claimed would never be brewed again
I'll have to ask him about that.

Hey all back from my club fitting. It was an amazing experience so glad I did it.
He put me in an iron that the pro's hit on tour. I averaged 12-15 yards further compared to the older irons I hit now.
Just have to wait for them now about three weeks. I'll go back in and hit them and he'll him make any needed adjustments.

Hey all back from my club fitting. It was an amazing experience so glad I did it.
He put me in an iron that the pro's hit on tour. I averaged 12-15 yards further compared to the older irons I hit now.
Just have to wait for them now about three weeks. I'll go back in and hit them and he'll him make any needed adjustments.
So dumbing it down for us non golphers, ya got new clubs and ya like em?

All I know is never get your information from the Janitor.

Well, got the 400 loaded and gone. Something that wont go to scrap, has lots of good parts. A fellow youtuber picked it up, hes resurrecting a 69 fury,his 400 is missing a pile of small parts.

"Dwell Meter? On a Mopar? No Dwell meters are for GM's with the 'window' distributor cap.
Save yourself the bother of turning the engine by loosening the distributor and turning it, better yet if you have a BB remove the distributor and adjust clamped in your vice, easy peazy, while you have it out check for worn bushings (very common). Heck even a SB is worthwhile to pull the distributor as that distributor is very well known for worn bushings. Also don't use a flat feeler gauge use a wire gauge especially on a dual point."
I kept it cool on that one. He should be re directed to a chevy site!

You mean there's two Woofies? Is that like Thing 1 and Thing 2?

-
Back