Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never seen a garbage can intake before
Why not? I seen one with very well worn aggregate screen cloth floor boards :lol:

1687613986663.png

If ya have connections to someone in the aggregate industry, those discarded screens have many uses in civilian life. Anything from 1/4" openings to 4" are common. Just depends on what material the rock farm makes.

Morning guys. We may get a shower after lunch. We need it.

Morning guys. We may get a shower after lunch. We need it.
Forcast shows 'partly cloudy 14% chance of rain' right now. Was pouring just a few minutes ago.
Company picnic is this afternoon (at work). Then I am working a shift right after.

The guy put a deep pan on the /6 904....

So, he puts in an extension for the filter

I'll let ya take a look at that...

@dukeboy_318 @lkopaska @Icetech

View attachment 1716106267

View attachment 1716106268

View attachment 1716106269
K.. so he put in an extension for a single pump and blocked the rear pump... not sure what the gunk is on the filter.. but do you have the stock pan still? your problem might just be that :) And there is no need for a deep pan on a non performance car... they do 100k all day with small pans :)

K.. so he put in an extension for a single pump and blocked the rear pump... not sure what the gunk is on the filter.. but do you have the stock pan still? your problem might just be that :) And there is no need for a deep pan on a non performance car... they do 100k all day with small pans :)

Very well could have been the issue... I have an extra, standard pan.

There was some metal in the pan and a bit on the filter so the trauma may have eaten something.

Still doesn't bring back my 225 though.

:mad:

Very well could have been the issue... I have an extra, standard pan.

There was some metal in the pan and a bit on the filter so the trauma may have eaten something.

Still doesn't bring back my 225 though.

:mad:

What was this guy supposed to do to the trans? just curious.. and yeah... he had the inlet for the rear pump 100% blocked off.. you might be a lucky boy..

Just rebuild it... clutches steels bands, shift kit, refresh the valve body. Nothing crazy
well.. at worst you will be out $40 in trans fluid.... worth a try but that filter adapter would make it barely work if at all. not sure what symptoms you had but hopefully didn't hurt more.

Mikie is in Tennessee, wife wants to go hit the riverboat and gamble a bit, she sold 6 items while we was on Pettit Jean Mt, so I will drink a couple drinks and play security for a while.
Hope all is well, that filter and adapter sure look monkeyed with, or am I missing something @WV64Signet

-
Back