Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Broke the motor
i know.. but motors are insanely easy and cheap to get.... the pushbutton trans not so much... i don't get how the trans not working broke the engine though... you figure out whats broke yet?

i know.. but motors are insanely easy and cheap to get.... the pushbutton trans not so much... i don't get how the trans not working broke the engine though... you figure out whats broke yet?

Haven't gotten it out yet

Thinking over-revved and maybe a rod. ??? Dunno

God i wish they would sell Prednisone over the counter... only **** that stops my allergies... and it's pain to go to a dr. to get :( grrr

Not a medication you can take on a regular daily basis.
I know.. i take 5mg every other day and my allergies and some other issues disappear.. i only take it like a week at a time.. i am careful :) just paying a dr $100 for a $4 script and they only give you 10 is a pain in the balls

I know.. i take 5mg every other day and my allergies and some other issues disappear.. i only take it like a week at a time.. i am careful :) just paying a dr $100 for a $4 script and they only give you 10 is a pain in the balls
Feel bad for you guys on here seems like many of you have some type of health problem.
My biggest problem is eating my own cooking and trying to watch a movie without falling asleep.

Feel bad for you guys on here seems like many of you have some type of health problem.
My biggest problem is eating my own cooking and trying to watch a movie without falling asleep.
hahha it's just allergies... this time of year, just holy ****.. my head feels like it will explode and nothing helps other than steroids

hahha it's just allergies... this time of year, just holy ****.. my head feels like it will explode and nothing helps other than steroids
I'm allegeric to ivy, sumac, and oak. I breakout like crazy.
Although this year is the first time I went thru some ivy, cutting hedges and my left hand and arm blew up.
I just took some Benidril. And it cleared up.
My personal doc is good. I just call and tell him and he calls in the 7 day blister pack. Lucky for me I've been able to avoid that the last few years.

HMMM
1687632244146.png

Just a little Zyrtec here. I used to take it often but I haven't been bothered with allergies lately. Speaking of meds, I didn't take mine this morning. Oh well, my heart rate is at 79 so I'm good.

Just a little Zyrtec here. I used to take it often but I haven't been bothered with allergies lately. Speaking of meds, I didn't take mine this morning. Oh well, my heart rate is at 79 so I'm good.
Other than the loss of sleep you doing ok.?

Very well could have been the issue... I have an extra, standard pan.

There was some metal in the pan and a bit on the filter so the trauma may have eaten something.

Still doesn't bring back my 225 though.

:mad:
There's always some material in the pan.

wear from the friction materials I assume.

1687633279119.png

Dinner. Made up a few sirloin burgers. Lipton onion soup mix and a little sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
Beer batter dipped fries and some horseradish on the side.
And the mandatory ice coffee.

20230624_150140.jpg

-
Back