Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Clean is nice... i'm sooo close to that point on my car. can't wait.. Trans looks like it came from a tar pit.. after than i can stop looking like a coal miner :)

I have a huge clump of horseradish over at Andy's house. I need to grind some up.

a few weeks ago it was reported that a study was done to determine that the transfer of ground water is responsible for the earth having shifted on its axis over the last twenty years.
So the pumping off an ocean of oil out of the ground had zero effect?
More wasted money!

a few weeks ago it was reported that a study was done to determine that the transfer of ground water is responsible for the earth having shifted on its axis over the last twenty years.
More wasted money!
Yeppers

UPS hub in Carlisle? Hey, I know where that's at.

1687639091693.png

Thanks for the mention in the 4-speed ad John :lol:

Actually, the 340 is about the only small block I DON'T have laying around in the garage

More wasted money!
My grand mother when I was a teen complained of cars burning out on pavement was causing the earth to shift. :wtf:

Nice under belly Chris a sweet ride for sure.
Interior pictures would be nice.
Haven't gotten to the interior yet. Skins are super faded and the foam disintegrates like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree every time you sit down... and they put the incorrect carpet size in the car ( US Valiant, 106" wheelbase not Canadian Valiant 111" wheelbase)

20230624_165624.jpg

20230624_165632.jpg

-
Back