Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And a break peddle in the back for the back seat driver.
First drive in my Scamp after I restored it I only had the drivers seat in and one of my boys sat on a bean bag chair on the passengers side.
I told him to hang on but he didn't and I punched it and wish I had a picture of him flipping over to the back of the car.

Getting ready for Carlisle. Had these two doors from the '68 GTS that I restored sitting outside. I didn't use the originals cuz I didn't like to rust on them. So I drug them inside and I'm disassembling them to sell the parts....... Or the rusty doors if somebody wants them. If nobody buys them I'll leave them behind. Lol
PXL_20230624_205333644.jpg

Getting ready for Carlisle. Had these two doors from the '68 GTS that I restored sitting outside. I didn't use the originals cuz I didn't like to rust on them. So I drug them inside and I'm disassembling them to sell the parts....... Or the rusty doors if somebody wants them. If nobody buys them I'll leave them behind. Lol
View attachment 1716106439
Well Mitch I think if you don't sell them I personally would bring them back home. Hard to find part s I think.

View attachment 1716106439
I'd think better chance of moving them to a new owner if you post an ad before Carlisle

Well I better call the electrician. Need to disconnect the power lines before I leave the house.

I'd think better chance of moving them to a new owner if you post an ad before Carlisle
The Doors themselves are pretty rusty on the bottoms and seams. If the carcasses' don't sell, then the Carlisle Trash man will get them.. :lol:

Community day was “bust”. Command for some stupid reason expected 10,000-12,000 people……..

We didn’t even get 200…

Lord knows there is some button pushing on this thread for sure! After so many years there is nothing sacred between any of us! We see a chink in the armor and boom we are in!
Hey, I warned him about blocking off the rear pump months ago , one of few times in my life I’ve been right about something. But yeah that’s why it go boom

That said, I feel horrible for him. Too much lost time and money

Last edited:
Thanks for the mention in the 4-speed ad John :lol:

Actually, the 340 is about the only small block I DON'T have laying around in the garage
The motor was actually what I was pinging you on. Looks like you could be all in for dramatically less than some of your other options? I just did not know if you had motor scenario sorted out yet? My back reading is suspect at best.

Been a long day. This pain thing isnt getting any better. Went to a bbq and sitting in a lawn chair didnt help. It really stated to flare up. Have to try and do some work next week. Cant sit around, need to earn some money.

-
Back