Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was already using Dad's Ford 8n to clean up the roads to get my go kart to my own little version of El Mirage Dry Lake. See how fast we can get this little 2 stroke goin' today :steering:
Single cylinder snowmobile engine, chaincase and track drive shaft was rear wheel drive axle for the cart. That 340 would blast right to 80 mph. Being a solid drive axle it did wicked burnouts.
It was as fast as a stock 77 trans am with a 455 4 speed. To 80.

Single cylinder snowmobile engine, chaincase and track drive shaft was rear wheel drive axle for the cart. That 340 would blast right to 80 mph. Being a solid drive axle it did wicked burnouts.
It was as fast as a stock 77 trans am with a 455 4 speed. To 80.
A pickup truck out ran the 77 trans am 455…. By a country mile

Been a long day. This pain thing isnt getting any better. Went to a bbq and sitting in a lawn chair didnt help. It really stated to flare up. Have to try and do some work next week. Cant sit around, need to earn some money.
Money unfortunately is what we all need and for me I cant't retire completely yet.

The motor was actually what I was pinging you on. Looks like you could be all in for dramatically less than some of your other options? I just did not know if you had motor scenario sorted out yet? My back reading is suspect at best.

Haha...

He PM'd me...

Picked up a 318 ....

20230622_200927.jpg

Morning!
Cool morning, average day temp wise. Going to pick up the project truck today. Wife found garden boxes not far from the place where truck is. Thought there was 2, aparrently theres 3. So picking truck up first is the plan now.

Morning the weather is getting a little too warm here 98 yesterday and another hot one today.
Cheryl and I went and played her lawyer golf scramble yesterday.
Our four-person team won, and we each got a $75 visa gift card.
Cheryl and I each got a closest to the pin gift card and I won men's long drive.
So, with the gift cards $300 total not a bad day. Oh, and also got two 36 can Coors insulated fold up coolers.
The guy showed up to pick up the parts he's bought from me. Great guy owns a printing business, and he prints the magazine Chrysler Power.
I took him down and let him look through my other parts and he bought a couple smalls.
In the end he gave me an extra $100. I'd marked the two hoods, door, and trunk lid down and he thought they were too cheap.
Well ok I basically got them for free, but I just wanted those big pieces gone and they are.

Morning the weather is getting a little too warm here 98 yesterday and another hot one today.
Cheryl and I went and played her lawyer golf scramble yesterday.
Our four-person team won, and we each got a $75 visa gift card.
Cheryl and I each got a closest to the pin gift card and I won men's long drive.
So, with the gift cards $300 total not a bad day. Oh, and also got two 36 can Coors insulated fold up coolers.
The guy showed up to pick up the parts he's bought from me. Great guy owns a printing business, and he prints the magazine Chrysler Power.
I took him down and let him look through my other parts and he bought a couple smalls.
In the end he gave me an extra $100. I'd marked the two hoods, door, and trunk lid down and he thought they were too cheap.
Well ok I basically got them for free, but I just wanted those big pieces gone and they are.
Are those the ultra rare discontinued coolers?

-
Back