Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1687706452204.png

They don’t want antifreeze mixed with the oil. There’s laws against it for one and for two it can cause steam explosions in the furnace’s they run
If I go in to dump oil and they ask if there is antifreeze in it, ..There's only one answer they are getting.

If I go in to dump oil and they ask if there is antifreeze in it, ..There's only one answer they are getting.
Here they stick it with a test strip. Turns purple if there is water in the oil , yellow if there’s coolant.

Lunch today, fresh sea scallops, bacon, cottage cheese with onions and pepper in it, and a banana.
PXL_20230625_164722314.jpg

Just did a little of the needed weed pulling around house and dressed up the garden with some rake scratching. F'kin humid out there. Sun is just boiling all the recent rain back out of the ground. Heard a couple loud engines roll by, but didn't see what they were. Need to search on line and see if there is a local car show...

Heard a couple loud engines roll by, but didn't see what they were. Need to search on line and see if there is a local car show...
Guess not... Found a couple that were close yesterday. Looks like a couple today are an hour or more away.

Guess not... Found a couple that were close yesterday. Looks like a couple today are an hour or more away.

Lots of bikes cruising the state highway near the house... day started with blue skies but just had a downpour pass through. Humid now.... but not RRR, John and Mike humid

Humid here also.
I did a little pond work, sprayed some weeds, filled the bird feeders, emptied and washed the cat toilet, washed the valiant.
Getting darker by the minute

Humid here also.
I did a little pond work, sprayed some weeds, filled the bird feeders, emptied and washed the cat toilet, washed the valiant.
Getting darker by the minute
Saying T-storms after 4 here. Still nice now other than the humdidity.. Guess I will get back out at some more yardwork.

Saying T-storms after 4 here. Still nice now other than the humdidity.. Guess I will get back out at some more yardwork.
About all I may do is grill some chicken. In hindsight I should have put it in the smoker.

-
Back