Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So Jodi found some fancy dress joint where she does a bunch of measurements then submits form and they custom build dress for her. I was apprehensive but it delivered today. She had to order it for the boys wedding. It has a bit of a plunging neckline which looks great (my lecherous opinion) but did not match her tan lines. She said she would get it matched up because apparently It is important. I asked how she was going to do that? She looked at me like I was an idiot and explained I will sunbathe out on the deck nekid! I love weddings! Hah! We will be going to Perry Ohio right on the coast about an hour East of Cleveland. I know a bunch of you guys on here are from PA. Anyone close to there?

Will there be a Buffet and free Booze?
If you guys don't mind I would like to be the #500,000 post.
No sweat every one hit the report button at post 499,990 to get joey to call him to get online!

mike whiskey.jpg

LOL kind of sucks my emogies havent worked in a while and cant cut and past pics either. No idea why.

Truthfully, reported posts are a pain for us. Each on has to be looked at, decided on, usually commented on both a explanation why we did what we did and also a separate message to the sender, then it has to be marked closed. They shouldn't be a joke.

Truthfully, reported posts are a pain for us. Each on has to be looked at, decided on, usually commented on both a explanation why we did what we did and also a separate message to the sender, then it has to be marked closed. They shouldn't be a joke.
What no more cell phone alerts?

-
Back