Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Aftermarket, Hemidenny
Does that use factory tabs, or did they come with and add ons that you weld on? Best answer if still not sure - post pics and tag Denny. Good guy… met him at Carlisle when I had my car in and he had the Flash on display with Butch.

IMG_4604.jpeg

IMG_4643.jpeg

Just going to toss this out there. After rereading your original post, I personally would double check for a vacuum leak somewhere.
That is on my list for tonight. Vacuum leaks, manifold vacuum for vacuum advance and/or a bump in initial timing. All easy things to do. Thanks!

BTW.. for any of you that hate dealing with your DR... i have been needing some prednisone to stop my allergy ****.. my dr is 3 weeks out and i have to beg when i go there cause he hates the stuff (i know it's dangerous i use very little and not for long) anyway.. i decided to try one of those online RX things where you fill out a form and they call in the scrip... work amazingly well and was $33.. pretty happy bout it :)

BTW.. for any of you that hate dealing with your DR... i have been needing some prednisone to stop my allergy ****.. my dr is 3 weeks out and i have to beg when i go there cause he hates the stuff (i know it's dangerous i use very little and not for long) anyway.. i decided to try one of those online RX things where you fill out a form and they call in the scrip... work amazingly well and was $33.. pretty happy bout it :)
Careful where it's coming from.

Hey men. Getting 5TH wheel loaded for Carlisle. Simone is excited to meet you all. Bummer about Craig and Cheryl not being there. @ZMan67S

Does that use factory tabs, or did they come with and add ons that you weld on? Best answer if still not sure - post pics and tag Denny. Good guy… met him at Carlisle when I had my car in and he had the Flash on display with Butch.

View attachment 1716107095

View attachment 1716107096
He is a great guy (Denny) he spent several hours on the phone with me during my modern hemi Swap. He is both gracious, knowledgeable and certainly patient with my endless questions!

-
Back