Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cooking a store-bought lasagna tonight for dinner. But of course, I had to doctor it. One more pound of hamburger with some meatballs that I had previously made, onions, tomatoes, Italian spices. All that is simmering now waiting for the lasagna to finish in the oven. Then I'll add my extras to the lasagna and bake it for another 5 or 10 minutes. Should be good

Cooking a store-bought lasagna tonight for dinner. But of course, I had to doctor it. One more pound of hamburger with some meatballs that I had previously made, onions, tomatoes, Italian spices. All that is simmering now waiting for the lasagna to finish in the oven. Then I'll add my extras to the lasagna and bake it for another 5 or 10 minutes. Should be good
Sounds like you may need some 3/4 marinara sauce :lol:

Yep, had a nice bottle of I forget who's sauce. But meat sauce. That's all simmering. She went with me today to the supermarket. I think she's happy. Lol
IMG_20230510_222852.jpg

IMG_20230510_222855.jpg

IMG_20230603_211525.jpg

So what are the women folk having?

Converter fixed the car dying in gear!! Still a charging problem though. And some death wobble at slow speeds. I think the tie rod and deag link tubes need to be more robust. Damn Speedway stuff.

K, just curious.. why the demon? watching vids of it, and it reminds me of a thermoquad.. hopefully without the leaking :) At some point i will end up racing or at least beating it up on the street..
Yes. It sems like a pretty well executed version of Thermoquad concepts but no need to deal with spreadbore to squarebore adapter. I'd try the plasticbowl version for sure for its theoretical better insulation of the fuel.
Problem is I have two carbs already in line waiting to be experimented with. LOL

That "death wobble" is a caster thing isn't it?
It can be. Mine is at 9⁰, same as my other car. Only happens about 20mph on bumpy roads. Can drive through it just fine. Toe can also. Solid axle woes. Can't figure out the charging issue

@halifaxhops
Since you DON'T back read. I have a couple cans of the real stuff.
I've been wondering when they would end making it for the General Public. Well it appears today is the day.

20230630_174301.jpg

20230630_174109.jpg

It can be. Mine is at 9⁰, same as my other car. Only happens about 20mph on bumpy roads. Can drive through it just fine. Toe can also. Solid axle woes. Can't figure out the charging issue
I had a tool truck that did that. A new steering stabilizer shock fixed the issue.

That "death wobble" is a caster thing isn't it?
Caster, camber, pinion angle, track bar angle, drag link to track bar angle, not to mention worn or loose components or weakened frame mounts. My Jeep gets it still if the bump is big enough despite all new front suspension and proper angles.

Caster, camber, pinion angle, track bar angle, drag link to track bar angle, not to mention worn or loose components or weakened frame mounts. My Jeep gets it still if the bump is big enough despite all new front suspension and proper angles.
Filling in for Karl.
What are you describing something kinky
Pinion angle, drag link,worn or loose components. Week frame.
My Jeep gets it too if the bump is big enough.
Are you Describing some kind of kinky business I under stand kinky, Senn bestiality. I have no idea you call people having an unusual relationship. With a mechanical device.

Filling in for Karl.
Are you Describing some kind of kinky business I under stand kinky, Senn bestiality. I have no idea you call people having an unusual relationship. With a mechanical device.

Filling in for Karl.
It’s acceptable if you identify as a machine. :lol:

Evening all! I have the plastic body version of the Street demon carb and really like it on my street driving. I have run the same carb on the 65 Fairlane last year in a 2300+ mile trip and then It was swapped to the 68 Fairlane on the 351 and did duty for another 2300+ drive to the No Name Nationals including street and a few passes on the track. @RustyRatRod has a metal body version of that carb on his F250 and likes it as well.

sounds like my famous canned chilli, doctor it enough and might be edible depending on how much I drink before I eat it.

Its hot. Tomorrow get stuff ready for car show. Extra chairs, my pop up shelter. And im getting a big fan to help with heat.

4th of july I'm taking the old truck to my daughters farm for my 2 oldest grand kids graduation. Over 100 people will be there and I get to cook hot dogs. First real tryout with the old hot dog truck and don't have a car trailer yet so will be driving it 30 miles at 25 MPH. Will leave early in the morning I think.
Nothing better than a old truck putting down a gravel road with the cruse control on and thinking of the old days when 1929 was the days when you never passed someone but you stopped and talked and no one was in a hurry.

Car charges now. I apparently used the wrong diagram. One more thing checked off the list

@toolmanmike I owe you an apology. I got a bit short fused with you the other night, maybe last night , hell my days are so ran together I had no clue what day it is now until like two hours ago, I thought it was Wednesday. Guess barely sleeping screws with your time perception. Anyway, I am sorry for being a jerk and being rude.

-
Back