Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well @Sublime one. Since you asked and maybe a few others. I just came home from The Indiana Jones movie.
It's worth seeing . Without spoiling it. They went back to the first movie and the Last Crusade story lines. Not as good as those but close.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: on the Wolfie meter.

Well @Sublime one. Since you asked and maybe a few others. I just came home from The Indiana Jones movie.
It's worth seeing . Without spoiling it. They went back to the first movie and the Last Crusade story lines. Not as good as those but close.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: on the Wolfie meter.
That’s rare. Wonder when Hollywood will come up with something new

Busy day we played 27 holes of golf and I walked all of them. We got done and soaked in the pool.
Burned about 2300 calories today so came home hit the carbs with some chicken and pasta and a Tito toddy or two.
Back early tomorrow for golf with friends. :thumbsup:

Hard to keep up with you guys :BangHead:
Well The old party truck is going out on a trial run tomorrow at 2 of my grand kids graduation and 4th of July celebration. over 100 people will be there and of course I'm doing hot dogs.
Only doing 2 seats with butts this time and will see how that works out. 30 miles to get to the party and the old truck crusis at 25 mph so yea a long trip.

IMG_20230703_195946089 (1).jpg

Instructor last week mentioned Inglorious Basterds a couple times.
So at dinner decided to look it up on the web. Found two movies, he's probably referencing the newer one. Also found a youtube on the "real inglorious bastards". So I watched that. Pretty impressive and humbling.

Last edited:
I am sure we invited you. Would you like a shirt Mike?

Edit...I see we did miss you. I am sorry Man
No reason to apologize my friend, my T-shirts are taking over my closet now. Thank you anyway my friend :thumbsup:
How the heck did that happen?! I went through that list too. @memike so sorry bud
Not a problem at all
Glad to hear this, I like the first one. Thank you.
Hard to keep up with you guys :BangHead:
Well The old party truck is going out on a trial run tomorrow at 2 of my grand kids graduation and 4th of July celebration. over 100 people will be there and of course I'm doing hot dogs.
Only doing 2 seats with butts this time and will see how that works out. 30 miles to get to the party and the old truck crusis at 25 mph so yea a long trip.

View attachment 1716110076
Great to see your going to get it out and do some cooking for friends and family, looking forward to pictures

It connects Long Island to the wind farm. Supposedly that section will produce enough electricity for 600,000 homes but we will see.

-
Back