Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1688399244467.png

I best get going. I have a bank run to make and a intake manifold to buy this afternoon. My phone won't stopp with the messages. Our 50 year class reunion coming up and I'm on the committee. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Some folks shouldn't touch electrics.
WTF was he thinking?

Going back to hammer and nails
later

Some folks shouldn't touch electrics.
WTF was he thinking?

Going back to hammer and nails
later
:rofl: :rofl:

Well you boys are gonna force me to check the mailbox for my Adult Tee shirt from Eric! Red X ! Just got done mowing and I am whipped. Shower is going to put me to sleep. We watched AVATAR WAY OF THE WATER last night , it is one long movie but it has some serious cool effects. I give it two thumbs up! Other than Marines are the bad guys, but we are used to that! Visually it was spectacular, I won’t discuss plot in case some of you want to watch it.

Well you boys are gonna force me to check the mailbox for my Adult Tee shirt from Eric! Red X ! Just got done mowing and I am whipped. Shower is going to put me to sleep. We watched AVATAR WAY OF THE WATER last night , it is one long movie but it has some serious cool effects. I give it two thumbs up! Other than Marines are the bad guys, but we are used to that! Visually it was spectacular, I won’t discuss plot in case some of you want to watch it.
I just came in. It doesn't take much movement to sweat through your shirt. We have been watching 1883 on Sunday nite. What a great mini series. Sam Elliott, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, and Isabel May to name a few.

-
Back