Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I was just sitting out on the deck sipping a green tea, watching the world awake. Wind has subsided and it is very still. I hear a red tail (Hawk) screeching displeasure and it gets closer and closer. I look up and the Hawk just buzzes the top of the shop with a mouse in its talons. It is low enough I can hear the wind thru the wings and the mouse squeaking. I small song bird is harassing the Hawk which is the catalyst for the Hawks displeasure. It is a great day to be alive.

Mornimg.

357128323_10160631702495821_4390758473084989113_n.jpg

So I was just sitting out on the deck sipping a green tea, watching the world awake. Wind has subsided and it is very still. I hear a red tail (Hawk) screeching displeasure and it gets closer and closer. I look up and the Hawk just buzzes the top of the shop with a mouse in its talons. It is low enough I can hear the wind thru the wings and the mouse squeaking. I small song bird is harassing the Hawk which is the catalyst for the Hawks displeasure. It is a great day to be alive.
I saw a hawk grab a sparrow, was pretty cool to witness that. And we always see the local fox cruising through with the day’s catch in her mouth.

Close my eyes and imagine the view.

We saw our neighborhood critter exterminator last night. (dup. post)

owl.jpg

20230702_182154.jpg

Last edited:
Almost time to hit the road. Gas up, wash truck, take my sister to visit mom, the visit my brother. Him and his wife were away, sil was getting cancer treatments, away for 6 weeks. Then drive my sister home. Lots of visiting, which is good, especially family.

Almost time to hit the road. Gas up, wash truck, take my sister to visit mom, the visit my brother. Him and his wife were away, sil was getting cancer treatments, away for 6 weeks. Then drive my sister home. Lots of visiting, which is good, especially family.
Tell Miss Kim Jodi and I said hello.

haha i wish.. my car is worth sooo much less than i paid for it :) i'm gonna end up with 30k into a 8k car when finished :)
That can happen. It becomes a passion thing. Or, past the point of no return. My 66 will get repaired but I will never paint it.

Except for the mouse.

That can happen. It becomes a passion thing. Or, past the point of no return. My 66 will get repaired but I will never paint it.
yeah, i will never do the new paint thing.. i'm keeping as much of my original 1962 paint as i can and touching up the repairs i do... a ding will never ruin my day :)

Yep!
The monetary value is best calculated in relation to other things.
These aren't profit generating, but they lose less than other similar machinery that gets used and worn down.
Much less than a boat.
Less than a new car.
Probably less than an airplane if including cost for hanger storage.

Ah.. nice the fabric for my seats is out for delivery... and the ***** that was going to do them flaked on me... gonna order a sewing machine and learn to sew... If scott did it. i can do it... just worse :)

-
Back