Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I cleared enough to move the tempest. Just have to blow up one tire . I forgot it has a glass rear window. Top is toast thought.
Floors and trunk are actually I dropped in a used battery and it fired right up. Bye bye.

Well I cleared enough to move the tempest. Just have to blow up one tire . I forgot it has a glass rear window. Top is toast thought.
Floors and trunk are actually I dropped in a used battery and it fired right up. Bye bye.
Less clutter in the shop = less clutter in the brain.
:thumbsup:

So I dug out the intake and valve covers for my next engine. That I don't need.

20230703_084539.jpg

****.. i still need to order valve covers... bah.. it's always something.. need to find what will work with harland sharps and no spacers or bs.. and not $300+ prices for VCs is insane now

On another note. I had sprayed up all the bolt connections to remove the front valance. And install the bumper delete.
While I have it off I am toying with the idea of adding this grill. Quick look . I can make it work and keep the original headlight trim rings.

20230703_084628.jpg

Mike. Who made those rims? I rember a guy selling ones like tham at Carlisle some time back
I bought those from a member here. I saw them at The Nats years ago and always liked them. I never pulled the trigger until I saw thm for sale here. They are like the old Halibrand wheels.

I bought those from a member here. I saw them at The Nats years ago and always liked them. I never pulled the trigger until I saw thm for sale here. They are like the old Halibrand wheels.
Good move. They look great on your car. And all aluminum so light and strong.
Thinking I should have bought a set at the time. Well too late now.
Probably still have the guys's card...

Just waiting on the hood tack I bought. I havev to check tracking.
The cuda grill is a maybe thing.
I just like to be different. That car draws a lot of attention. Or so I'm told I'm to busy looking straight ahead.
Funniest time was I was parked waiting for Tina and a woman pulled in next to me and said Damn that car is Sexy. I told her only way it could look Sexier is if you were in it with me.
Just as Tina was walking up.

Watching thunderhead explain how his carb cheater system works.... can't believe he's upto 300k subs.. used to watch him years ago just doing stuff in the street in front of his house

Is that the Homer car?

So I checking USPS tracking on the hood tack. Priority.
Dropped off Fri.
And it's shows still at the post office:mob::soapbox:

Hood morning all. Hey wolfie I know where you can send those valvecovers and add 500 to there cost.

-
Back