Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They have passed some State legislation here that will come into effect mid year that now allows you to possess both a Pot card and a conceal carry card. You are still in violation with Feds tho. I am beginning to have to address that in our classes.
We have the open carry here in Arkansas, I have a card, and I open carry when its needed, or its in the truck when we travel around this great state

We have the open carry here in Arkansas, I have a card, and I open carry when its needed, or its in the truck when we travel around this great state
I have a concealed Gun permit in Maryland. Very, very difficult to get here, but I have had it for 28 years now. Always carry in the Hood... :thumbsup:

Hemi is on a roll!

IMG_4002.jpeg

I have a concealed Gun permit in Maryland. Very, very difficult to get here, but I have had it for 28 years now. Always carry in the Hood... :thumbsup:
Outstanding, yes, its needed here with all the different people around, last time I open carried was when I bought a lifting thing to put my boat trailer, on the tongue to hold it up, not sure what they call them, turn handel to lower or raise, I met the fellow at a state park, I seen all the campers and people so I took it off, no need with everyone around, last Tuesday I seen it for sale on Facebook sales local

Well you boys are gonna force me to check the mailbox for my Adult Tee shirt from Eric! Red X ! Just got done mowing and I am whipped. Shower is going to put me to sleep. We watched AVATAR WAY OF THE WATER last night , it is one long movie but it has some serious cool effects. I give it two thumbs up! Other than Marines are the bad guys, but we are used to that! Visually it was spectacular, I won’t discuss plot in case some of you want to watch it.
My nephew worked on the first avatar, special effects. Hes one of those digital graphics guys. Developed technology to make any movie 3d

Ok who here is experienced with concrete
What do you need to know, Finnished concrete, even rubbed walls down for inspection.. pored a few drive way..

Waiting to see what you need to know.
On a hot day don't let it dry to fast, keep it cool as you can or have the bash plant change up your mix, or is it a question about footings, wire and if I would do it for you ? Hell no, ain't done it in 27 years :lol:

Don't let it sit too long before you go to carve your name in it :lol:
What do you need to know, Finnished concrete, even rubbed walls down for inspection.. pored a few drive way..

Waiting to see what you need to know.
On a hot day don't let it dry to fast, keep it cool as you can or have the bash plant change up your mix, or is it a question about footings, wire and if I would do it for you ? Hell no, ain't done it in 27 years :lol:
Lol I’m trying to figure out how to dig a footer lol. It’s been 10 years since I’ve done it. Damn I should have paid more attention to my grandfather

-
Back