Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1688462671159.png

Candles for Hoppy's cake

Instructor last week mentioned Inglorious Basterds a couple times.
So at dinner decided to look it up on the web. Found two movies, he's probably referencing the newer one. Also found a youtube on the "real inglorious bastards". So I watched that. Pretty impressive and humbling.
I was watching the U tube short movie and found it very interesting...thanks for sharing that.

Morning and Happy 4th to you all!!
Nothing to tough here golf, soak in the pool, dinner with friends, and then watching neighborhood fireworks from their deck.

Good morning, Two birthdays on this day, worked beside her for almost 10 years, she had me frying chicken by the time I was 10, my grandma Mable who was half Cherakee and half French, born on July 4th 1903.
Me and my hard working grandma

FB_IMG_1668197233254.jpg

Morning!
Cool morning here. Wont be too hot today,so thats a good thing.
Leg is feeling rough, so may not get much done. All i did was drive yesterday, but i wasnt very comfortable.
Brother coming this morning for his trailer, no- wait, he showed up yesterday,keys for the locks were in my truck in winnipeg, so he cut the locks off. Deviates from the plan and is now pissed off at me. Says lights dont work. Thats his truck as i redid the wiring before i used it last month.

Have a set of 567 chevy leaf springs, was giving them away. Loaded and hauled to wpg. I’m an idiot, as there was a second set, dodge dart, and brought those instead. Will make another trip i guess..

Morning!
Cool morning here. Wont be too hot today,so thats a good thing.
Leg is feeling rough, so may not get much done. All i did was drive yesterday, but i wasnt very comfortable.
Brother coming this morning for his trailer, no- wait, he showed up yesterday,keys for the locks were in my truck in winnipeg, so he cut the locks off. Deviates from the plan and is now pissed off at me. Says lights dont work. Thats his truck as i redid the wiring before i used it last month.

Have a set of 567 chevy leaf springs, was giving them away. Loaded and hauled to wpg. I’m an idiot, as there was a second set, dodge dart, and brought those instead. Will make another trip i guess..
No good deed goes unpunished!
Rest the leg.

Just a little July 4th trivia.
Two former presidents died on July 4th , and both in the same year. Can you name them and the year.
Yes my head I's full of usless info.

Good morning Mitch, the way everything is looking these Wicking tubs are working great with all this heat and dry weather, pulled 6 vine ripened tomatoes, a couple bell peppers and banana peppers yesterday, and blending my own soil worked out well sir

FB_IMG_1687702174051.jpg

FB_IMG_1687702162646.jpg

FB_IMG_1687702188159.jpg

20230630_062709.jpg

Just a little July 4th trivia.
Two former presidents died on July 4th , and both in the same year. Can you name them and the year.
Yes my head I's full of usless info.
Ah, no. Not off the top of my head..

I didn't know that, but yes, I know the two that did now, A and J , not to give it away

I know I know within five hours of each other. I'll let someone else figure it out. A third ex-president died five years later on the 4th.

-
Back