Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Taking naps already
Nope, not me, been outside preparing to get on the roof, just to find out my oldest son never returned my aluminum extension ladder :BangHead: I know if he borrowed it from anyone else it got returned, now I have to use my 12 ft step ladder...

This came yesterday and works.

EIT.jpg

Good morning Mitch, the way everything is looking these Wicking tubs are working great with all this heat and dry weather, pulled 6 vine ripened tomatoes, a couple bell peppers and banana peppers yesterday, and blending my own soil worked out well sir

View attachment 1716110170

View attachment 1716110171

View attachment 1716110172

View attachment 1716110173
Your hard work is showing here, has me thinking I need to get out and get my irrigation straight in my garden, not doing so well with the rain bird. Squash love all the water, tomatoes not so much, need drip there.

Your hard work is showing here, has me thinking I need to get out and get my irrigation straight in my garden, not doing so well with the rain bird. Squash love all the water, tomatoes not so much, need drip there.
I have a whole roll of 5/8 tape Can send you what you need The roll is heavy.

Yep, they do not like a sprinkler on there leaves, a drip system is one way to go, I am loving watering my plants every 4 days, they enjoy being fed and watered from the bottom

-
Back