Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only added to the Union jack after the Revolution.
Many fought on our side too.

1688473404838.png

I saw that. Philly made the national news this morning also. Just another day really. 5 dead 2 wounded
They caught the perp in a back alley. Vest, multiple rounds a couple hand guns, and an assault rifle.
Just out thinning the herd.
I saw that too. Sounds like he was geared up for a gunfight.

Lemon poppy seed muffins. Yum. "You ain't seen nothin' till you're down on a muffin."

20230704_072725.jpg

I bet the NINA sign didn't apply then.
Yup. Maybe anyway. Biases and prejudices were pretty much the norm then so who knows
A lot in 18th cent were presby, scot-irish. Not as threatening as "papist hordes"

There is was a museum about half a city block from my building you visited. Grand Army Of The Republic.
Last I saw the property was for sale. Tons of artifacts in there.
Sign on the 3rd floor that was storage. closed to the public. Was a sign n -----s. sign up to fight and earn your freedom. I should have taken a picture. John WIlkes Booths handcuffs the caretaker put them on me. Kind of wierd. Funny when I slipped out of them though. He thought I broke them.
They also had a pillow case from Lincoln's Deathbed.

I saw that. Philly made the national news this morning also. Just another day really. 5 dead 2 wounded
They caught the perp in a back alley. Vest, multiple rounds a couple hand guns, and an assault rifle.
Just out thinning the herd.
Just showing that Baltimore got nothing on them! :BangHead:

There is was a museum about half a city block from my building you visited. Grand Army Of The Republic.
Last I saw the property was for sale. Tons of artifacts in there.
Sign on the 3rd floor that was storage. closed to the public. Was a sign n -----s. sign up to fight and earn your freedom. I should have taken a picture. John WIlkes Booths handcuffs the caretaker put them on me. Kind of wierd. Funny when I slipped out of them though. He thought I broke them.
They also had a pillow case from Lincoln's Deathbed.
I didn't realize it (the museum) was that close.
They tried to reopen or combine in another location.
I don't recall where the collecitons have ended up.

That should have been, and should be, in the Frankford Arsenal.

Bacon cheeseburger on a biscuit, some cottage cheese, and some strawberries. Breakfast today
PXL_20230704_124638048.jpg

Just saw on the news sheets is selling gas for 1,776
Sounds like this is all stores. And everything but diesel. Think I will grab a couple cans and head over. Not going to sit in a line all day or even try to get in a jammed up parking lot though if it’s crazy…

Most of the Arsenal was sold of to connect folks years ago.

Looks like they moved it to 81 hundred block of Frankford ave.
Small store front Tues. Hours only.
Probably sold off most of the collection

-
Back