Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Most of the Arsenal was sold of to connect folks years ago.
I visited the Arsenal on a class trip about adaptive reuse.
At the time the city had the police sex crimes unit based there (sort of safe setting) and maybe a couple of other spaces.
I recall an archery range and some other private companies renting space.

Whole thing is a real shame.
A lot of history there.
Also a lot of capacity lost. Just like the transfer of Springfield Arsenal to the NPS. Consolidation of the 1970s and short term savings. We are paying for it now even if most people don't realize it.

Yummy I bet. That from your kitchen this morning?

Oh I could enjoy that breakfast, wife has my oatmeal and fresh blueberries almost ready for me, she doesn't like oatmeal.
Yep. JUst a box mix.

Yep. JUst a box mix.
Hay, I had fresh muffins Saturday morning, Baked by Baked and Glazed , a food truck near by, banana nut and apple something, yummm in the morning, they open at 6 am, me setting waiting to get served

20230317_064800.jpg

Charley is not supposed to be on the table but as long as his back legs are on the chair it doesn't count. (or so he thinks) :lol:

on the table.jpg

Sounds like this is all stores. And everything but diesel. Think I will grab a couple cans and head over. Not going to sit in a line all day or even try to get in a jammed up parking lot though if it’s crazy…
Not happening. Lines into the road in 3 directions. Went to Giant and used our points. Would have saved another 20. but not worth a fender bender. People get stupider when trying to save a buck.

Same thing here, sheetz is packed and traffic blocked in all directions. Cops need to be out there, it is going to be a mess. I don’t need it that bad

I visited the Arsenal on a class trip about adaptive reuse.
At the time the city had the police sex crimes unit based there (sort of safe setting) and maybe a couple of other spaces.
I recall an archery range and some other private companies renting space.

Whole thing is a real shame.
A lot of history there.
Also a lot of capacity lost. Just like the transfer of Springfield Arsenal to the NPS. Consolidation of the 1970s and short term savings. We are paying for it now even if most people don't realize it.
There was a charter school there.
Small business start up center.
It's all about connections.

Good morning everyone. Happy 4th. It has been so dry here...and hot. Possibly a tstorm this aft. Made a small bed/box for my hot rod to help finish it off some. And just a nice Merica pic from last night.

20230703_195432.jpg

20230703_142331.jpg

20230703_120739.jpg

Morning fellers, Happy Birthday Merica. got another turd floater last night so now mowing today. Coffee is on, need to find a light problem in the DeSoto, intermittent turn signal on the left side.

Back from local show. Few pics. I think that was all the old Mopars(there were a few modern) plus thought the Falcon vert was cool. Love seeing something different that ain't at every show.

IMG_4486.jpeg

IMG_4487.jpeg

IMG_4488.jpeg

IMG_4489.jpeg

IMG_4490.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice car show pictures, thanks for posting I agree, that little Falcon is nice.
Everyone have a glorious 4th of July and help keep people safe when you guys see stupid arise around you.
My son carrying the flag In his race car that him and brother built.

FB_IMG_1668899647353.jpg

Rearranged the shop and got the Chevy on the lift. Mowed the grass and got weed killer sprayed. Done for the day and time to relax. Going to do the Chevy and Ford oil changes tomorrow.

-
Back